WAA HAYAAY! S.F. has Amaal Nuux on there advocating wearing nothing but baati (no underwear or bra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me his number I wil have a stern talk with him, I am absolutely sorry for you and understand your frustration to us. No women deserves to be treated or raised like this!
if you want him to be the father figure you never had then by all means i'll give you his number.

i know you had no man to look up to while you father was busy with his other families.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkk the female protagonist, who btw has apparently either been banned or changed his name

@sahersi so all Somali men are bad, except for your father and brothers and the males in your family
:ayaanswag:

That's something @AbdiJohnson would write just to trigger people

There is a word for that, it's called special snowflake syndrome

سح ولا لا?:dabcasar:
my father worked from the age of 16 till this day and none of my brothers are unemployed losers trying to start their rap careers. some of them even have their masters degrees.

thats better than 90% of somali men. its just facts my friend, i wouldnt be chatting shit if my own family weren't the shit.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Just the way I like them. Not firm but abundant and jiggly but not too flattened. :lolbron: From my years of national liberation I learned that those with these type of naasos means it has been pulled and caressed a lot :cosbyhmm:

:chrisfreshhah:

Perfectly put! Her titties do look like they have been caressed a lot maybe even got titty f'kd a bit :browtf:

Just the way I like them. Not firm but abundant and jiggly but not too flattened. :lolbron: From my years of national liberation I learned that those with these type of naasos means it has been pulled and caressed a lot :cosbyhmm:
b2c0b4c8-d88e-4f76-acc9-f04eb831ee3d-1136-000003fd7f339267_tmp-png.11339
:mjlol:

@sahersi I think your movement would be welcomed on twitter. hundreds of xalimos there who share your sentiments. Consider it.

Amaal nuux is very pretty. How old is she horta? I thought she was quite old, close to 30.

@sahersi I think your movement would be welcomed on twitter. hundreds of xalimos there who share your sentiments. Consider it.

Amaal nuux is very pretty. How old is she horta? I thought she was quite old, close to 30.
I'm not yet fully committed to the movement so I won't create a twitter outreach just yet. soon in sha allah.:hmm:

yes she is quite close to 30 though i don't know her exact age

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somali girls be like: "Every Somali man is qashin except my father, brothers, cousins and then every male in my family":chrisfreshhah:

Also Amaal lost her right to speak about Somali issues when she became a hoe for an cadaan drug dealer.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
my father worked from the age of 16 till this day and none of my brothers are unemployed losers trying to start their rap careers. some of them even have their masters degrees.

thats better than 90% of somali men. its just facts my friend, i wouldnt be chatting shit if my own family weren't the shit.
90%? :faysalwtf:

Facts? :drakekidding:

Fact - a thing that is indisputably the case

Please provide sources

Your gonna need some proof otherwise its just pure slander that would damage their reputation.

Lol their own blood relatives cop to it. None of those girls (the nuux sisters except Yana who has a uni degree from U of T) have 12 university credits or a long term job. Yet they stay in YSL, Gucci, Fendi etc. They are ran through and have no reputation left to preserve ask anyone from Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending