Waa cajiib

Keo

VIP
I just saw some madow Jamaican cussing Somalis and at the same time praising Eritrean, Ethiopian and Somali girls for coming out to support BLM in Birmingham.
:farmajoyaab:

Keo

VIP
Not possible, that don’t even make sense what u wrote.:gucciwhat:

I really wish I took a screenshot I'm not even joking. He said Somalis are wannabe arabs and then praised Eritrean, Ethiopian and Somali girls in Birmingham for coming out to protest BLM

This guy has a history for cussing Somalis

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I really wish I took a screenshot I'm not even joking. He said Somalis are wannabe arabs and then praised Eritrean, Ethiopian and Somali girls in Birmingham for coming out to protest BLM

This guy has a history for cussing Somalis
Evidence otherwise it’s false:manny:

It's not a video it was a comment on a YouTube live stream. Once the comments go by you can't go back to that point unless the live stream ends and you rewatch it a back to a certain timestamp.

Wouldn't surprise me tbf like the same way white women fetishise them and dislike blacks in general

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s just a bitter Madow who’s praising BLM Xalimos and berating Somalis who refuse to protest for Coons Lives Matter :nahgirl:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I always knew Somali men and women were different people :mjlaugh: alx others are starting to see the light

Trending

Latest posts