VULTURES who destroyed their country have descended on Turkey. Video shows them buying a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These people have no sense of shame.

They don’t even have citizenship of that country.

They don’t even understand the political climate of that country.

They don’t understand that Erdogan is abnormality of a leader and that Turkey does not usually get a compassionate leader like him. He done already lost major cities. He is on his way out.

I ASSURE YOU VULTURES (Somalis) that Turkey will be led by a whole different leader comes next election. That leader will want nothing to do with shit hole Africa.

Turks view Somalis as a bunch of third-world parasites that f*cked up their own country.

Ultra-Nationalism is on the rise in Turkey & it'll only be a matter of time until third-worlder minorities from Africa, Middle-East and Asia will get deported.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
s are Gypsies that have no respect for themselves and their country who would want these cockroaches in their country :feedme:

Tukraq

VIP
I don't get whats the issue here you don't need citizenship for property investment lol, who cares what leader it is and who he likes or hates, this is why Chinese citizens are purchasing every property in Canada and Qataris own most of London, you don't need to be a citizen and can buy the property online while sipping tea in bombdishu

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Turks view Somalis as a bunch of third-world parasites that f*cked up their own country.

Ultra-Nationalism is on the rise in Turkey & it'll only be a matter of time until third-worlder minorities from Africa, Middle-East and Asia will get deported.

Ought to disagree. Erdoğan is the first Turkish president to achieve some sort of peace with the Kurds so he can't be that nationalist.

He's taken in 3 million Syrians and there are also many other Muslim immigrants within Turkey. Also to note, there's a religious revival in Turkey because of him and he's perhaps the most influential Turkish leader since the country's founder Atatürk.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't get whats the issue here you don't need citizenship for property investment lol, who cares what leader it is and who he likes or hates, this is why Chinese citizens are purchasing every property in Canada and Qataris own most of London, you don't need to be a citizen and can buy the property online while sipping tea in bombdishu

Gulf Arabs own a lot of the luxury homes in Turkey too so I'm not sure what the issue here even is.

Tukraq

VIP
Gulf Arabs own a lot of the luxury homes in Turkey too so I'm not sure what the issue here even is.
they probably think you have to live there to own a house due to being raised in council housing in gaajo Uk, literally Chinese who never visited the US are investing and buying property in America and Canada sight unseen, theres no rules against it lol, they then leave the houses empty and don't even rent it out because to them its more of an investment, turkey houses are dirt cheap and will rise in value giving these somalis a return on there investment

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They are probably related to an MP in Mog or another state, nothing unusual, just our leaders disposing of aid money before it back tracks to them. Move along folks

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The question is what is the source of her income. She looks like some Saudi Oil ceo's wife or something. Her husband is probably some Melanin skinny Farah who looks like one of those Mj dm Reiko posts on her user name here somali spot

they probably think you have to live there to own a house due to being raised in council housing in gaajo Uk, literally Chinese who never visited the US are investing and buying property in America and Canada sight unseen, theres no rules against it lol, they then leave the houses empty and don't even rent it out because to them its more of an investment, turkey houses are dirt cheap and will rise in value giving these somalis a return on there investment
Can you tell me why it's dirt cheap even though it's in the capital city? By the way I heard around 40million tourist visit turkey each year.

Tukraq

VIP
Can you tell me why it's dirt cheap even though it's in the capital city? By the way I heard around 40million tourist visit turkey each year.
I don't know why but if houses in Mogadishu that you looted are going for six figures and houses in turkey are going for 20,000, wouldn't it be smart to sell your house in Mogadishu and buy 5 in turkey incase your eventually required to give the property back one day, houses in Somalia are more expensive then in many places in America for crying out loud lol

I don't know why but if houses in Mogadishu that you looted are going for six figures and houses in turkey are going for 20,000, wouldn't it be smart to sell your house in Mogadishu and buy 5 in turkey incase your eventually required to give the property back one day, houses in Somalia are more expensive then in many places in America for crying out loud lol
:drakewtf: But why are they expensive when the country is not save yet. Because in USA when the the neighborhood is shit, all the houses in that neighborhood depreciates in value.

Tukraq

VIP
:drakewtf: But why are they expensive when the country is not save yet. Because in USA when the the neighborhood is shit, all the houses in that neighborhood depreciates in value.
yeah the most expensive are the most dangerous areas of Mogadishu :bell:

Tukraq

VIP
And Somalis still buy them xooolo.com
I wonder how through the roof the prices will be when were a functioning country:mjlol:
these guys are actually buying at these prices because there low-key rich, remember 80 percent of the world lives on less than just 10 dollars a day:deadpeter: with increased xawalla funds we can have our brethren living large manshallah:diddyass:

I wonder how through the roof the prices will be when were a functioning country:mjlol:
these guys are actually buying at these prices because there low-key rich, remember 80 percent of the world lives on less than just 10 dollars a day:deadpeter: with increased xawalla funds we can have our brethren living large manshallah:diddyass:
:yousmart::dead:

Tukraq

VIP
and niggas wanted xawalas to die off calling those back home vultures and to work hard:bell:
literally countries far richer and more stable than Somalia live off a dollar a day(365 a year) while busting there tail working hard all day:gucciwhat: why subject your brethren to that when you can easily send them each that 400 dollars that you can make in a night:sass2:

You dehumanize and criticize other Somalis for not living in Somalia with all of its dysfunction and you make alarmist claims about the "political climate of that country" and alarmist predictions of its future leadership—yet the irony is that you live in Ohio, a Trump-voting state within a county led by Trump. What about this situation makes you believe that you have the right to behave sanctimoniously toward others?

Ought to disagree. Erdoğan is the first Turkish president to achieve some sort of peace with the Kurds so he can't be that nationalist.

He's taken in 3 million Syrians and there are also many other Muslim immigrants within Turkey. Also to note, there's a religious revival in Turkey because of him and he's perhaps the most influential Turkish leader since the country's founder Atatürk.
The reality on the ground in Turkey is Ultra-Nationalism is on the rise, just like how it's rising in Russia & other Eastern European nations. When Erdogan's era comes to an end, people who are more nationalistic will likely take power.

This "religious revival" you speak off is a minor phase that'll pass and won't change Turkey's Secular tradition/character, since the vast majority of Turks are Nationalists & culturalists to the core & over the coming years will turn to the MHP party to fix their country's economic and social problems etc...
MHP Rally:

1034637946.jpg

Read this article on Turkey's political situation: https://warontherocks.com/2018/07/t...olf-the-rise-of-turkeys-new-ultranationalism/

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Same reason our currency hasn't crashed yet even though we didn't have a central bank since 1991.

Somalis don't understand the elemental concept of value.

Shit's not even funny but beyond tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts