VP Dabageed in Muqdisho for work purposes

Both he and Guudlaawe should leave their posts now, with HSM at the helm both the capital and presidency of Hiirshabelle should be given to reer Hiiraan

Jungle

VIP
Both he and Guudlaawe should leave their posts now, with HSM at the helm both the capital and presidency of Hiirshabelle should be given to reer Hiiraan
We share things by sub mate and besides President Guudlaawe, Sheikh Sharif and Abdulkadir all did their bit during selections. All you got to say for yourself is we are his reer abti lol

Not really tbh. We never gain anything from sharing power and tolka have fully understood that.

'Mudulood heshiis ah, Madaxweynaha heshiis la ah'

Then you essentially support dissolving the state then. Hiiraan is over 60 years old and is more than capable of forming a parallel Hiirshabelle government in Beledweyne if needs be

Jungle

VIP
Then you essentially support dissolving the state then. Hiiraan is over 60 years old and is more than capable of forming a parallel Hiirshabelle government in Beledweyne if needs be
Maybe but President Guudlaawe will finish his term. We'll see what happens after that. Personally if anyone gets the presidency next it should be GJ. Hirshabelle is very diverse and not just a 2 clan state.

Maybe but President Guudlaawe will finish his term. We'll see what happens after that. Personally if anyone gets the presidency next it should be GJ. Hirshabelle is very diverse and not just a 2 clan state.
Sxb this state will always be dominated by us 2 yaryarka aad nagu soo dhiseysiid naga daa

I believe the old power sharing will be restored, the only reason Gudlawe and Dabageed were installed were to prevent an Abgaal in Villa Somalia

Jungle

VIP
Sxb this state will always be dominated by us 2 yaryarka aad nagu soo dhiseysiid naga daa
To me you are no different to them really which is why I say they should be the president next. They're actually armed and have a few checkpoints in Middle Shabelle unlike you.

If you had the power to remove Guudlaawe you would of done so. 18 months of calaacal warya and badmouthing beesha who gives you any xil you get. You think HG or Murusade would tolerate you? Where you live outside Hiraan? Tell me:pachah1:

To me you are no different to them really which is why I say they should be the president next. They're actually armed and have a few checkpoints in Middle Shabelle unlike you.

If you had the power to remove Guudlaawe you would of done so. 18 months of calaacal warya and badmouthing beesha who gives you any xil. You think HG or Murusade would tolerate you? Where you live outside Hiraan? Tell me:pachah1:
Because they killed Guudlaawes bodyguards in Jowhar broad daylight kkk is that why you respect them? Kkk reminds of that saying Abgaal garaasho ma lahaan garaacasho eey leeyihiin

You want us to fight you in Jowhar because of something Farmaajo did are we anti Abgaal or anti Guudlaawe and Dabageed? Sxb this will be sorted smoothly we are not worried at all. No one is making any calaacal ever since Farmaajo left and this will be sorted after federal cabinet is built.

@Jungle beating on drums that doesn’t even exist

Xawaadle and Abgaal have nothing against each other it’s Farmaajo who lit the fire and he is gone now and relations will return to how they used to be:

This is General Tawane in Middle Shabelle With his command force in Cadale, Jowhar

3FEAB953-627F-48BC-979C-EB05B5C37314.jpeg

99D72873-71C3-4A3D-A1B1-713F71523BAF.jpeg

6F270848-8A45-4327-A361-A17E063B7C54.jpeg

F981B0AA-5B99-4E08-8541-0ADAA67FD3BC.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Because they killed Guudlaawes bodyguards in Jowhar broad daylight kkk is that why you respect them? Kkk reminds of that saying Abgaal garaasho ma lahaan garaacasho eey leeyihiin

You want us to fight you in Jowhar because of something Farmaajo did are we anti Abgaal or anti Guudlaawe and Dabageed? Sxb this will be sorted smoothly we are not worried at all. No one is making any calaacal ever since Farmaajo left and this will be sorted after cabinet is built.
Sxb waa iska hadashay anybody who read your shit sees that lol. Laangaab always hoping for the best. Like when you insisted the capital would be changed after your odayaal and 'taliye' Nuur Dheere bent over for President Guudlaawe before he controlled elections in your city and picked your mps lol.

Next time what you gonna say? 'HSM aa keenay' :pachah1:

Sxb waa iska hadashay anybody who read your shit sees that lol. Laangaab always hoping for the best. Like when you insisted the capital would be changed after your odayaal and 'taliye' Nuur Dheere bent over for President Guudlaawe before he controlled elections in your city and picked your mps lol.

Next time what you gonna say? 'HSM aa keenay' :pachah1:
What MPs did Guudlaawe select? Kkkkk! You have too much dreams of conquering Xawaadle which doesn’t even happen. Beledweyne and Galkacyo is where the real elections happened where my clan seat went to even 3 rounds of how intense it was. Lol “picked my seats” kulaha. What a joker.

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle beating on drums that doesn’t even exist

Xawaadle and Abgaal have nothing against each other it’s Farmaajo who lit the fire and he is gone now and relations will return to how they used to be:

This is General Tawane in Middle Shabelle With his command force in Cadale, Jowhar

View attachment 228884
View attachment 228885
View attachment 228886
View attachment 228887
So Colonel Saney Cabdulle is under the command of an Farmaajo appointment? Or anyone for that matter. Cidi kaa yeesho aa aragno. Waa ninkii asigo dhaawac harti abgaal u diiday gurmad dowladeed ee beesha iyo turkida si isla shaqeyn u daaweyeen. Adaa u taliyo miyaa marka nacasyahoow laangaabka ah? :pachah1:

So Colonel Saney Cabdulle is under the command of an Farmaajo appointment? Or anyone for that matter. Cidi kaa yeesho aa aragno. Waa ninkii asigo dhaawac harti abgaal u diiday gurmad dowladeed ee beesha iyo turkida si isla shaqeyn u daaweyeen. Adaa u taliyo miyaa marka nacasyahoow laangaabka ah :pachah1:
Okay by your logic Was Tareedisho not a Farmaajo appointe and Koronto? Heck even Guudlawe and Dabageed are Farmaajo appointees as well.

He was appointed in Wasaarada Gaashandhiga.

You got too much neceeyb in you sxb, Allaha ku caafiyo your beating on drums that don’t even exist. You got a you problem.

Jungle

VIP
Okay by your logic Was Tareedisho not a Farmaajo appointe and Koronto? Heck even Guudlawe and Dabageed are Farmaajo appointees as well.

He was appointed in Wasaarada Gaashandhiga.

You got too much neceeyb in you sxb, Allaha ku caafiyo your beating on drums that don’t even exist. You got a you problem.
Naceyb kulaha laangaab hoosteey ku noolay oo welibo hawiye ku naqday abti aa aniga u ahay sida la sheego lol. And like we werent listening to 18 months of af lagaado from xawaadle :pachah1:I just dont wanna hear anymore buuq from you people online like we dont hear from 'General' Xuud and 'Taliye' Nuur dheere anymore:childplease:

Trending