Whats this meeting in Kismayo about?
what does Farmajo want with it?
What is Farmaajo's aim in Galmudug?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Camey has my vote :qri8gs7:

Gaas waa calool o shaqayste and he needs to be impeached ASAP:trumpsmirk:

Camey spoke out against the Kismayo conference like two weeks ago, the conference was postponed for two weeks. All of a sudden Gaas decided to attend the conference and Camey still questioned the benefits of the conference. I am against the meeting for chauvisnistic reasons. Gaas went from signing a 300 million dollar investement deal to sitting next to Xaaf and the president of the nonexistent Hirshabelle (what the f*ck is his name?)

He went from this

fb_img_1493001009149-jpg.16507

To this

knipsel-png.31683

:francis:
:bell::mjlol: :ohlord: Why?

The nigga is lucky his the president of development. We let this slide:mjhaps:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
why don't you ask @Cotton Eyed Joe? according to him the enemies of farmaajo are going to kismaayo to conspire against him
The federal states are a part of the government a crucial part farmaajo needs to realise that this ain't a central government it's a federal one prime minister khayre & president farmaajo need to work with the federal states.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's on the wrong side for building a port, roads, hospitals and not bowing down to moryaans who kept Somalia in total turmoil for 26 years. A people that can't even control their own districts, towns and 1 city for almost 3 decades. Those are the people that want to lead us, waa la yaabey. Lets keep it simple and to the case sxb yaa meesha sacad lagu dhumin.
I agree that's why we must support the federal government prime minister khayre & president farmaajo.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Camey spoke out against the Kismayo conference like two weeks ago, the conference was postponed for two weeks. All of a sudden Gaas decided to attend the conference and Camey still questioned the benefits of the conference. I am against the meeting for chauvisnistic reasons. Gaas went from signing a 300 million dollar investement deal to sitting next to Xaaf and the president of the nonexistent Hirshabelle (what the f*ck is his name?)

He went from this

fb_img_1493001009149-jpg.16507

To this

knipsel-png.31683

:francis:

As you know, I'm a strong supporter of Gaas, but i got to say, I'm immensely disappointed in him for going to this meeting.

Farmajo, has been good to Puntland. He hasn't interfered in our developmental projects, such as the DP World Bosaso port deal. He hasn't said a word about, PL being on the Saudi-Emerati bloc, he hasn't acknowledged, HAGs dreams and aims against Puntland.

So for Farmajo, to be this good to Puntland, and Gaas to still be going against him, is woefully wrong on all levels. VP Camey, is on the right side. I think Gaas, still has a problem with Farmajo, about the issues they had during their PM days. Gaas still thinks this is the same Farmajo. And that's, just a damn shame.

As you know, I'm a strong supporter of Gaas, but i got to say, I'm immensely disappointed in him for going to this meeting.

Farmajo, has been good to Puntland. He hasn't interfered in our developmental projects, such as the DP World Bosaso port deal. He hasn't said a word about, PL being on the Saudi-Emerati bloc, he hasn't acknowledged, HAGs dreams and aims against Puntland.

So for Farmajo, to be this good to Puntland, and Gaas to still be going against him, is woefully wrong on all levels. VP Camey, is on the right side. I think Gaas, still has a problem with Farmajo, about the issues they had during their PM days. Gaas still thinks this is the same Farmajo. And that's, just a damn shame.
Gaas is being controlled by sharmake who work for UAE. He is securjng his interests as he knows he can simply go to UAE and relax when this is done. Puntland should just be compliant with Farmaajo and focus on building up puntland.

Same with Madobe the guy has aspirations to be president (I personaly dislike the guy). UAE are viscous cunts as has been made crystal clear this year. However I think farmaajo lucked out with having Qatar/turkey on his side.

Haaf/ hirshabelle are poor/nonexistent only problem for Farmaajo is the HG issues and gaas as Puntland is a lot larger and has more resources.

In juba farmaajo has finally realized he needs MX and our warning about Madobe (who farmaajo trusted stabing him in the back). Hence farmajo going to Kenya to see the rich MX to get us back on board. He made some promises and Madobe got scared and pushed hard for the conference.

Interesting times ahead to be honest this whole fiasco makes me miss HSM moves. If only that guy wasn't so horribly corrupt and had similar gov skills& competency as farmaajo, he would have been a great president.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
whats this Gaas vs Camey situation?
Whats this meeting in Kismayo about?
what does Farmajo want with it?
What is Farmaajo's aim in Galmudug?
why is no one answering my questions :damedamn: i just want to know whats happening:mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gaas is being controlled by sharmake who work for UAE. He is securjng his interests as he knows he can simply go to UAE and relax when this is done. Puntland should just be compliant with Farmaajo and focus on building up puntland.
Compliant? No Puntland will lead Somalia how is Gaas being controlled by CCC? Are you forgetting that CCC is also a Puntlander? Abdiweli Gaas gives the orders to CCC not the other way around since Abdiweli is the president.

Everyone of your comments are anti Puntland, clearly you're an enemy from within.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
warya post a comment where I hate on Puntland, :gucciwhat:
Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't you the same cat who was talking about studying in Puntland and how shit Puntland was? Then why did you go to study there in the first place:mybusiness:

Von

Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't you the same cat who was talking about studying in Puntland and how shit Puntland was? Then why did you go to study there in the first place:mybusiness:
Is Puntland any different from the shit fest we call the homeland? no but is it safe? yes. Just cause i criticize the area doesn't mean I'm anti-Puntland. Folks here know i praise development work not its politics. but lets not derail the thread of a other user

Don't ever put me on the same level as you who proudly claims splitting the country in two is a badge of honour

I know your reading comprehension sucks bad but when did I ever support the corrupt maamul gobolleeds? stop flip-flopping and join your clown gaas in the wrong side of history
JmK1k.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is Puntland any different from the shit fest we call the homeland? no but is it safe? yes. Just cause i criticize the area doesn't mean I'm anti-Puntland. Folks here know i praise development work not its politics. but lets not derail the thread of a other user
If Puntland isn't any different than the shit fest called Somalia then why didn't you study from where you're from instead of travelling to Puntland for an education you ungrateful bastard

Von

If Puntland isn't any different than the shit fest called Somalia then why didn't you study from where you're from instead of travelling to Puntland for an education you ungrateful bastard
who said im not from Puntland:sass2: please this is about Camey not Von:tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending