Vladimir Putin says Jesus was black man

He looked middle Eastern obviously, curly hair and slightly darker complexion, he obviously wasn't from the fjords of Sweden and neither from the jungles of the Congo πŸ˜‚

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
No offence, but madows need to be studied why are they the only people on earth who will claim literally every culture and civilisation as theirs? Jesus was Middle Eastern.

β€œWe wuz Kings un shiet, Banu Israel were black, Jesus was black, original Arabs were black, ancient Egyptians were black” these madows need to be stopped.
:drakelaugh:

β€œWe wuz Kings un shiet, Banu Israel were black, Jesus was black, original Arabs were black, ancient Egyptians were black” these madows need to be stopped.
Read the comments on the YouTube videoπŸ˜‚ I thought people were going to be mocking the video but to my own surprise it was the oppoosite

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
the Black Arab part might be true my friend
Just listen to this Lou man saying his people came from Iraq Masopotamian

It is very cringe and reveals a deeper healing and self love many Africans need.

The ancient Israelites were Natufian like middle easterners. Yes they had darker complexions but were closer to a Soqotri Mahra Arab in appearance than a west African.

Trending

Latest posts