Vivek Ramaswamy: "THE GREAT REPLACEMENT IS REAL!"

Can I ask how you managed to link in Twitter posts into the forum? I’ve been having trouble with that.
Click on 'share', then 'copy link.'
1701984595605.png

Yeah it’s hella weird talking smack about what other ethnic groups doing lol it’s non our business.
You can talk about experiences and even complain, keep it particular.

In a broad sense, keep it constructive. You can say all you want to say in an intelligent way that makes it look beautiful and fully justified.:icon lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GemState

36/21
VIP
How do you explain this tho with your theory of a rich, high human capital elite acting as a vanguard for development. India has that yet its economic and social indicators are worse than a lot of the poorest regions of Sub Saharan Africa.
India underspends a lot on nutrition, health, etc. Impossible to really industrialize when 1/3 of kids are malnourished, China during the Mao years was at 10%.

India doesn't understand spatial aspects of economic development (the bay of bengal been a deadzone for 100 years now), or what economc sectors to prioritize. It chose IT and Services when it should have had Bangladesh style sweatshops 40 years ago. Too much redtape...I could go on.

My theory for why the elite of developing countries gave up is IMO they can see the writing on the wall. Brazilian elite largely go to the US nowadays, Indians the same in the Anglosphere because they understand the gap will never be made up in their life time.

There won't be another China-like economic story. As China ages, we simply don’t replace it as source of global growth (South east Asia/Central Asia too small, Latin America too old, Africa/MENA/India too dysfunctional) and the world ends up incurring massive opportunity costs as stagnation is brought on.

Path dependency has set in, Services and agriculture will be the main pathways of growth going forward, and there is a hard ceiling as to what you can do with that. Add in demographics crashing for developing countries at record speed (India will have population decline in the late 2030s/early 2040s), and IMO it's a wrap.

A million......more like 5 million a year.

Apparently they are the fastest growing people now at the US/Mexican border. Imagine that, its not Mexicans or Venezuelans.....its Indians from 1000s miles across 3 continents loool
They are primitive people, even the ones who graduated college. They all stink, they have no sense of civility. I remember in college, they used to cut the line all the time like they didn't see you standing there. When ordering lunch for example, a group of stinking slim dark indians would walk past everyone and try to order food. Everywhere there is like "WTF"? They are less than animals as far as I am concerned, f*ck them! I am not racist wallahi, and I try not to hate people because of their color or culture, but there's nothing remotely likable about dirty Indians.

Also, can yall please tag me in any thread that's talking about Indians. I can't diss them enough!

Indians, especially Punjabi Sikhs, can go to hell. I am enjoying their calacal online that only skilled immigrants and refugees are getting permanent residency and that they are languishing on work permits, while employed at Walmart and Tim Horton's, that are expiring. The filth will be cleaned up entirely in the next few years
Nah man I don't know in your Canada but here in UK, Sikhs are the model minority citizens, I'm not fond of other Indians.

Lmfao um does this foul think he’s some white guy named eric his name is Vivek and he’s an immigrant what I hate is he’s a rabid racist who hates black people I can’t wait till the GOP doesn’t need him anymore so we can see him grifting to the Democratic Party.

Keo

VIP
The great replacement has already happened in America at least two centuries ago with the Native Americans being wiped out.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol you are the great replacement. That being said, if it was somalia filled with foreigners I would be mad too
No it’s like one group of foreigners taking over Somalia and then when some other ones come and the OG foreigners get mad. Not in my name. These cadaans were the great replacement.
:heh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
All three of those people you listed are East African Indians. They have a superiority complex because their parents were born with British citizenship due to being British subjects in Kenya or Uganda.

Rishi is the only one out of the three with a sense of self-pride. He actually married an Indian woman from India (albeit a billionaire) and actually practices Hinduism unlike the other two who married whites and are culturally divorced from their motherland.
I feel like he only married an Indian because she’s from a billionaire family. Her family invested billions of dollars into their future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I genuinely don't understand why they're so submissive & such huge bootlickers, I now understand how they were always conquered so many times and why they're the most invaded country ever their men are clearly naturally submissive, its encoded in their DNA. The Phillipines wish they were as good as the average Hindu.

Doesn’t he realize he is Indian? Lol or this theory only excludes him. Indian are weird people.
He also doesn't seem to realise that Indians make up the majority of immigrants in almost every Western country, there is a reason they're universally despised, the things you see Indians doing on the news is sick and it's always the same cirme. And some of them say things like ''I didn't know that SA was a crime here'' really just speaks volumes about how bad women in India have it.

Just watch what Indians say about SA, they always blame the women or say that its ''natural'' or something. And online they'll pretend it doesn't exist.

Nah man I don't know in your Canada but here in UK, Sikhs are the model minority citizens, I'm not fond of other Indians.
Sikhs are good in almost every country they immigrate to, I've never heard anything bad about them. They're always doing charity work & feeding homeless people where I'm from. Some of the nicest people ever. Strangely enough, even the racists seem to like them or don't mind Sikhs as much. If only we could replace all the Hindu immigration with Sikhs only instead.

The great replacement has already happened in America at least two centuries ago with the Native Americans being wiped out.
Eh, non-Whites in Europe are doomed lol. Because of all the Arab immigrants committing crime etc, Europeans want all foreigners gone and the Right are winning across Europe because the Left are 100% pro-immigration no matter what. They've doomed themselves. I remember one Left Wing party became stricter on immigration and all the right wing parties lost elections because of it.

Its proof that the Left could easily dominate if they didn't love immigrants so much.

Trending

Latest posts