Vivek Ramaswamy: "THE GREAT REPLACEMENT IS REAL!"

This guy is terminally online. I doubt he believes half of the stuff he's saying.

Common pajeet L.
20231008_102059.jpg

I escaped UK because of it felt like I was in Delhi
Unforunately for you, there's no place to run. lmao!

These roaches are everywhere. You will find them everywhere, ugly and stinky! Canada has fallen already, and now in the U.S, they are popping up more and more in every corner, even in small towns. They have something like more than 1 million of them migrate out of India every year, that's insane number! The U.S needs to put a stop to this like Canada is doing now.

There's no group of people who irritate me like they do!

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
If this guy becomes Prez just watch how the Indian migration will skyrocket just like UK when Sunak, Priti and Suella are in power more and more Indians started flooding in.
Luckily he won't win

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Indians, especially Punjabi Sikhs, can go to hell. I am enjoying their calacal online that only skilled immigrants and refugees are getting permanent residency and that they are languishing on work permits, while employed at Walmart and Tim Horton's, that are expiring. The filth will be cleaned up entirely in the next few years

Indians, especially Punjabi Sikhs, can go to hell. I am enjoying their calacal online that only skilled immigrants and refugees are getting permanent residency and that they are languishing on work permits, while employed at Walmart and Tim Horton's, that are expiring. The filth will be cleaned up entirely in the next few years
E1D2D2D3-CDC2-40B4-B779-2A7E7F552B69.jpeg

GemState

36/21
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unforunately for you, there's no place to run. lmao!

These roaches are everywhere. You will find them everywhere, ugly and stinky! Canada has fallen already, and now in the U.S, they are popping up more and more in every corner, even in small towns. They have something like more than 1 million of them migrate out of India every year, that's insane number! The U.S needs to put a stop to this like Canada is doing now.

There's no group of people who irritate me like they do!
A million......more like 5 million a year.

Apparently they are the fastest growing people now at the US/Mexican border. Imagine that, its not Mexicans or Venezuelans.....its Indians from 1000s miles across 3 continents loool

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is so true! Braverman is always going on about migration from Africa, Pakistan , Albania etc etc. Meanwhile since Brexit, a million Indians have entered the UK, every year. I wonder why Patel, Braverman and Sunak don't talk about that?? 🤔

All three of those people you listed are East African Indians. They have a superiority complex because their parents were born with British citizenship due to being British subjects in Kenya or Uganda.

Rishi is the only one out of the three with a sense of self-pride. He actually married an Indian woman from India (albeit a billionaire) and actually practices Hinduism unlike the other two who married whites and are culturally divorced from their motherland.

Last edited:
Indian migration rate is crazy when you look at the numbers. More Indians came to the UK in 2022 alone (250k) than there are Somalis living in the UK (180k).

GemState

36/21
VIP
Indian migration rate is crazy when you look at the numbers. More Indians came to the UK in 2022 alone (250k) than there are Somalis living in the UK (180k).
I was in the UAE 2 months ago, and they have visa processing centres in malls for some reason. But anyway, the amount of Indians trying to get visas to Canada/UK was nuts. Like there were 3 hour long queues, and this was an everyday thing.

Keep in mind, these are young graduates that are private school educated from middle class families. This is the top 2% of India, not their plebs.

India rising my ass:drakelaugh:

I was in the UAE 2 months ago, and they have visa processing centres in malls for some reason. But anyway, the amount of Indians trying to get visas to Canada/UK was nuts. Like there were 3 hour long queues, and this was an everyday thing.

Keep in mind, these are young graduates that are private school educated from middle class families. This is the top 2% of India, not their plebs.

India rising my ass:drakelaugh:

How do you explain this tho with your theory of a rich, high human capital elite acting as a vanguard for development. India has that yet its economic and social indicators are worse than a lot of the poorest regions of Sub Saharan Africa.

Trending