VIVA CAARE. Keep Up the Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I understand the struggles of towns living outside of main cities, as my own 'family' unit not 'bah unit' is 50 km outside of Garowe, we are one and the same and share the same struggle, a common shared interest. Even tho PL is bit more even based in it's development method then hargeisa, it also has a long way to go to ensure it's rural folks living standards are better.

I am setting up proper camp sites with proper camp equipments for my nomadic family, providing them with 'use as you need pipe filters' that is cheap and can be used as they roam for pastures to drink the water which is quite 'salty' and tastes like 'mineral water' in the west. Medical standards are a priority, I already told them to take the kids into the town and ensure their immunized for common diseases to ensure we don't lose to many people and increase our life-spans. This is qoys on qoys politics, not even tribal shit ok so get lost u tribal nutters. In Puntland it's about your QOYS first and foremost not your TRIBE because u need to fix your QOYS before u speak for your CLAN.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good on Caare the HY people are good people and gob in all honesty. I would hate to have their clan problems and be @Bohol @Saalax Bidaar because I am just trying to fix 10-15 unproductive males in my immediate family, especially in the rural areas and nomadic settings to ensure a high qoys per capita productivity. I would hate to inherit the mess HY have to deal with where all their QOYS are suffering from this unfair politics to kill of it's people and clans. Good luck boys. What a nightmare to deal with.

I wouldn't mind Bah Dir if they allied with this SNM clan rather then HJ(burmadow) a frickin jeegaan, a solomadow, a habusha, a filthy clan that noone marries or touches and were seen as not adding any benefit to anyone thru marriage. A filthy sacad muse who is all makahil(michael) clans and shit and ethiopian because no somali touched them. That is the filthy ID00R and your silly as in bed with them. At least side with proper isaaq like HY who are royalty but no u had to sit with a jeegaan burmadow, enjoy ur jeegaan lifestyle.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You seem to have a plan for your people, best of luck to you. As for the rest about isaaq it's none of your business.

As long as it is within border Sanaag and Sool they are people of Somaliland.

You don't like this because it goes against Puntland interest.

You can expect Somaliland to retake or occupy whatever you wanna call it all of Sanaag. With the military change happening soon in Berbera.

If Puntland wants to see change, declare independency and negotiate the borders. No other way but with all that said, good luck with your goal. May you and your family prosper!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You seem to have a plan for your people, best of luck to you. As for the rest about isaaq it's none of your business.

As long as it is within border Sanaag and Sool they are people of Somaliland.

You don't like this because it goes against Puntland interest.

You can expect Somaliland to retake or occupy whatever you wanna call it all of Sanaag. With the military change happening soon in Berbera.

If Puntland wants to see change, declare independency and negotiate the borders. No other way but with all that said, good luck with your goal. May you and your family prosper!

Your not Isaaq to me, your Jeegaan, you are not somali even but habusha and akisho and michael makahil and solomadows and sheet with a gaal boqor. Isaaq is HY, a reer nugaaleed

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Your not Isaaq to me, your Jeegaan, you are not somali even but habusha and akisho and michael makahil and solomadows and sheet with a gaal boqor. Isaaq is HY, a reer nugaaleed
LOL I'm a hybrid isaaq cuz.

I love you too bro, wallahi I wish u the best :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts