Vitamin d deficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
"But for those people who don’t spend time outdoors, live far from the equator, have dark skin, or use sunscreen every time they go out may not be able to produce the same quantity of vitamin D. Many people also have lower levels in cold-weather months, when spending less time outdoors and there’s less skin exposure to the elements."

https://www.google.fi/amp/s/amp.hea...s-you-need-to-know-about-vitamin-d-deficiency

f*ck, i live far from the equator, have darkskin, and don't go out much.
I'm going to sunbathe tommorow.

Our bodies was made to live in a place that has sun and if we don’t get enough sunlight on our bodies, it won’t be able to handle it that is why we get vitamin D deficiency as a result of it.

There vitamin D pills you can take as an alternative be careful of the ingredients some of them contains pig gelatin, you can use scan halal app to see if it doesn’t have any haram ingredients.

hmmm, maybe that's why the xalimos are fat in western countries as compared to those in africa/middle east.

It’s because they live in winter countries and don’t go outside in the summer enough. I never heard of hijab being detrimental to their Vitamin D in their body.
That as well but how are they going to get the vit d when most of their body is covered all year round?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s because they live in winter countries and don’t go outside in the summer enough. I never heard of hijab being detrimental to their Vitamin D in their body.
You only need 30 minutes of sunlight to benefit from it

That as well but how are they going to get the vit d when most of their body is covered all year round?
As long as sunlight reaches the body parts that is not covered it would be enough I think.

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59].

Our creator knows us better than we know ourselves, if it was unhealthy for women to cover up it wouldn’t be prescribed for them.

T
Our bodies was made to live in a place that has sun and if we don’t get enough sunlight on our bodies, it won’t be able to handle it that is why we get vitamin D deficiency as a result of it.

There vitamin D pills you can take as an alternative be careful of the ingredients some of them contains pig gelatin, you can use scan halal app to see if it doesn’t have any haram ingredients.
That's bullshit!! Humans race was created to migrate and live wherever we desire. How do you think creatures evolve and adapt to surroundings? give us a few decades of living in western cold countries and we'll adapt to the climate.

T

That's bullshit!! Humans race was created to migrate and live wherever we desire. How do you think creatures evolve and adapt to surroundings? give us a few decades of living in western cold countries and we'll adapt to the climate.
The adaptation will take hundreds or thousands of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending