Visions of Puntites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Build a salt factory would only cost like 2 million dollars and make 2 billion a year

Everyday i get pissed off at that
It's clear to me as light in the day that you are not from puntite stock. 2 billion dollars salt factory you must be out of your mind or a troll. I am guessing the latter so get outta here!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We should probably focus on urbanizing the nomadic population and spreading literacy and contraception among those who settle down. We can then subdivide the land for large scale ranching, which has higher productivity than mass pastoralism. Land titling and individual ownership have to be introduced at some point for rural land. A simple land registry would be nice.

Pastoralism has to die if we want to live, reducing the number of pastoralists must be a goal for Puntland.
This is a good idea because a lot of conflicts happen over lands still in 2017 and people claim other people's properties all the time, I can not believe we don't have a land registry that's absurd! What landareas constitute range lands in PL?

It's clear to me as light in the day that you are not from puntite stock. 2 billion dollars salt factory you must be out of your mind or a troll. I am guessing the latter so get outta here!
I am a puntlander Im just bad at calculations :bell:

but all i know is that Puntland has he potential to boss around anyone in the horn :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.