Virgins are Generally more intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis stay virgin during their teens in the West due to religion. Not because they are smarter than whites.
It might be biased in religious households but virgins are often more intelligent.For Somalis the same trend can be seen with marriage , I've always had friends who are geniuses.The general link seems to be abstinence.

World

VIP
Virgin non-Muslims are smarter than their non-virgin counterparts. That’s because they’re less likely to be attractive, and less attractive people are usually smarter. My suugo science.

Apollo

VIP
Virgin non-Muslims are smarter than their non-virgin counterparts. That’s because they’re less likely to be attractive, and less attractive people are usually smarter. My suugo science.

This is a widespread myth. It's actually the opposite according to science, but dumb people spread this myth to feel better about themselves.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Abaayo I'm calling you an intelligent virgin
:manny:
Unless u have something to reveal
:lolbron:

Alxamdulilaah I don’t.

Somalis stay virgin during their teens in the West due to religion. Not because they are smarter than whites.

It might be biased in religious households but virgins are often more intelligent.For Somalis the same trend can be seen with marriage , I've always had friends who are geniuses.The general link seems to be abstinence.

Idk what whites have to do this, but I agree with @Amun saying that Somalis (not everyone) stay virgin because of our deen.

Staying virgin also means imo that you’re very concious of what kind of partner you want and that you’re not settling for less. At that point it’s not only about lust. If it is then you’re just feeding your ego/nafs which leads to self destruction.

RICH

Lol nah, they have orgies back home:siilaanyolaugh: The stories I have heard :noneck: :gaasdrink:

Wait have you ever been to Somalia/Somaliland? I’m asking cause I know you’re not full blood Somali.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Naah :ohlord:

Even 16 year old boys and girls are having sex over there. True story. :hillarybiz:
Why do you have to lie?:gucciwhat:

There is little to no condoms or birth control pills in Somalia, if 16 year olds are having sex en masse don't you think we'd have many children that are born out of wedlock? and that happens rarely in Somalia.

RICH

He didn't get the joke, i didn't want to explain it and i cba for arguments. Idk if you're insulting or complimenting me but thanks i guess.

Nah I wasn’t insulting you. There was no need for that :trumpsmirk:

RICH

Why do you have to lie?:gucciwhat:

There is little to no condoms or birth control pills in Somalia, if 16 year olds are having sex en masse don't you think we'd have many children that are born out of wedlock? and that happens rarely in Somalia.

War Illaahay kabaq. Why tf would I lie about this. Don’t ever accuse me of lying:westbrookwtf:

I’m not saying it happens every day and that it is a common thing. I only said that it does happen. Nobody would spread around that their baby was born out of wedlock.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
War Illaahay kabaq. Why tf would I lie about this. Don’t ever accuse me of lying:westbrookwtf:

I’m not saying it happens every day and that it is a common thing. I only said that it does happen. Nobody would spread around that their baby was born out of wedlock.

Somalia is not like the west families are tight knit and words spread quickly you'd have to lie if you are saying nobody will hear about your child?:comeon:

RICH

Somalia is not like the west families are tight knit and words spread quickly you'd have to lie if you are saying nobody will hear about your child?:comeon:

Waa ruunta. They have to come up with a real good story to cover it up.

Another thing... Dark skinned Caucasian? Waryaahe @Jim Crow I found your soul mate :drakelaugh:

There's a difference between being a virgin because you're smart and being a virgin because nobody will touch your penis. Guess which category you fall under?:ulyin:

I am a virgin by choice. Anyone can have sex if they want to.

I had a Somali girl grab my crotch in your city and I did not give her my consent. A few had wanted to have sex. They are big dhiilooyin over there that even a Latino guy told me a similar story.

Status
Not open for further replies.