Virginity

Jungle

VIP
Okay so obviously pre marital sex is xaraam. Those who have stuck to being virgins for the sake of Allah more power to you. May Allah make it easy for you all.

Those who struggle with this part (or those who just dont care) what was losing your virginity like? Do you regret it? What is your relationship with sex right now? Do you think you want to continue having pre marital sex (if it was a one off thing for you)? Does this impact your choice of spouse?
The feelings mad like 6 strokes but i thought i was a don :pachah1: 3 of us had goes on this hairy algerian ting in a park. I will never forget how gassed I was after then word got around (i told the whole world) in my school/year we mashed her in a park, i felt like :superman:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1587131707434.png

The most important thing before you wuss s is to have a trap house or a comfortable environment where she can moan peacefully.
Imagine telling the Qumayo shhhhhh people might hear us, while she's on mmmm aahhhh.
The f*ck :holeup:

The feelings mad like 6 strokes but i thought i was a don :pachah1: 3 of us had goes on this hairy algerian ting in a park. I will never forget how gassed I was after then word got around (i told the whole world) in my school/year we mashed her in a park, i felt like :superman:
I forget this site is mostly incels....lesson learnt!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Accumulated all my knowledge through secondary sources. Thank you NSFW section, romance novels and fanfic.:ohno:
:hillarybiz: I was looking for some good material to assist me in my writing but you Abdis got pious, suddenly.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Accumulated all my knowledge through secondary sources. Thank you NSFW section, romance novels and fanfic.:ohno:
:hillarybiz: I was looking for some good material to assist me in my writing but you Abdis got pious, suddenly.
You write explicit fanfic in your 30's while you're single?

I actually don't feel bad about my life now, thanks bro:ehh:

Trending