Virginity

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You write explicit fanfic in your 30's while you're single?

I actually don't feel bad about my life now, thanks bro:ehh:

:comeon: None of my tales ever lead to coitus -so much for the explicit part since its clean. And we'll see who has the last laugh when I turn a side, side, side, side hustle into residuals.

The difference between us is I'm single by choice and fine. While there is no evidence to suggest you are either of these things.

Also, there has to be something suspect about a man that compares himself to women. Or feels as though hes arrived by taking a swipe at someone more authenic and comfortable with their life. :duckr:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:comeon: None of my tales ever lead to coitus -so much for the explicit part since its clean. And we'll see who has the last laugh when I turn a side, side, side, side hustle into residuals.

The difference between us is I'm single by choice and fine. While there is no evidence to suggest you are either of these things.

Also, there has to be something suspect about a man that compares himself to women. Or feels as though hes arrived by taking a swipe at someone more authenic and comfortable with their life. :duckr:
Man said taking a swipe, I want to be single too. You think just because I'm a man I don't want the balaayo and buuq that comes with women and children? Welcome to the new age grandma:childplease: I'm gonna save up enough money so that I could go NEET for the rest of my life, COVID-19 has already given me a taste of that blessing.

And I was judging you because I thought you were writing smut. If you did I'd relegate you as a weirdo but at least you could make money off it. Writing clean shit and expecting to turn into money is some clown shit wallahi:drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Man said taking a swipe, I want to be single too. You think just because I'm a man I don't want the balaayo and buuq that comes with women and children? Welcome to the new age grandma:childplease: I'm gonna save up enough money so that I could go NEET for the rest of my life, COVID-19 has already given me a taste of that blessing.

And I was judging you because I thought you were writing smut. If you did I'd relegate you as a weirdo but at least you could make money off it. Writing clean shit and expecting to turn into money is some clown shit wallahi:drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grandma. I can't wait to see how over the hill and beat down you look at my age. :mjlaugh: Like a dusty old station wagon with with a busted transmission. And not the redeemable kind. The ones formerly used by pedrasts to tuug children. Inevitably, abandonded to rust in a junkyard.
:williamswtf: You are also not my target audience. Yet you want to forecast its merit or capacity to sell.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Grandma. I can't wait to see how over the hill and beat down you look at my age. :mjlaugh: Like a dusty old station wagon with with a busted transmission. And not the redeemable kind. The ones formerly used by pedrasts to tuug children. Inevitably, abandonded to rust in a junkyard.
:williamswtf: You are also not my target audience. Yet you want to forecast its merit or capacity to sell.
Is that the mutterings of a bitter old boomer I hear? Sorry about that ayeeyo I'm in my younger years, I can't relate to your weirdly specific description of my future life that sounds like it was based on something that's been experienced:hova:

Oh do delight me with this book you plan to put out. I pride myself on reading a wide variety literature and seeing life through different outlooks. I may not be your target market but I don't mind, so do please give me a little taste of it, I'd like to see life through the lense of the elderly :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Is that the mutterings of a bitter old boomer I hear? Sorry about that ayeeyo I'm in my younger years, I can't relate to your weirdly specific description of my future life that sounds like it was based on something that's been experienced:hova:

Oh do delight me with this book you plan to put out. I pride myself on reading a wide variety literature and seeing life through different outlooks. I may not be your target market but I don't mind, so do please give me a little taste of it:gaasdrink:

The premature ayeeyo and cat lady tropes are also tired old narrative traps. :farmajoyaab: I appreciate your openness to experience and willingness to read material outside of your genres but I prefer not to share it. Good day.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The premature ayeeyo and cat lady tropes are also tired old narrative traps. :farmajoyaab: I appreciate your openness to experience and willingness to read material outside of your genres but I prefer not to share it. Good day.
If you ever decide to share it update me, I wanna read something written by a spot user.

*This doesn't include hoejabi secrets by @TheMadMullah horta has that even come out?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you ever decide to share it update me, I wanna read something written by a spot user.

*This doesn't include hoejabi secrets by @TheMadMullah horta has that even come out?

:dead: You're hilarious. Insh'Allah when I take some time out to sit down and write the first page I'll update you.

I was wondering the same thing. I felt like his material was an unintentional comedy.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:dead: You're hilarious. Insh'Allah when I take some time out to sit down and write the first page I'll update you.

I was wondering the same thing. I felt like his material was an unintentional comedy.
No one is safe from @Yukon_Niner, even you're stuck on the defensive
1587152179159.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Seems like loads of fun. I just argue for the sake of it sometimes - especially with the quarantine.:duckr: What was the little one's old username?
I don't think he had a different nick, no clue if Yukon_Niner was his only acc or not.

Yukon_Niner

VIP

Jazakallah ya akhi, may your book get published and may I get a limited edition signed one so I can sell it on eBay for thousands of pounds.
My book is too explicit and not suitable for under age kids like you... I don’t want to be responsible for doubling your siigo sessions
Ho down there laddy, thy is an adult legally speaking.

The only thing your previews double is the length of my laughs. If siigo means what I think it means then quarantine already had that covered.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jazakallah ya akhi, may your book get published and may I get a limited edition signed one so I can sell it on eBay for thousands of pounds.

Ho down there laddy, thy is an adult legally speaking.

The only thing your previews double is the length of my laughs. If siigo means what I think it means then quarantine already had that covered.

You are too kind. :friendhug:

Trending