viral math question

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Am I trippin?:wtf:
Yeah dawg. You start working out from left to right no matter which rule you're using PEMDAS or BODMAS. Pedmas still superior though. After you work out the parentheses start from the left then to the right as parentheses are always the first to be worked on

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Niggas dont know their maths :pachah1:
Bro, c'mon this shit is so easy I can demonstrate in this niggas' head
20201114_205056.jpg

Yeah dawg. You start working out from left to right no matter which rule you're using PEDMAS or BODMAS. Pedmas still superior though. After you work out the parentheses start from the left then to the right as parentheses are always the first to be worked on
So it’s 1+2=3, 6/2=3, 3*3=9
I look like a damiin rn no kizzy
:jcoleno:
B1B9F6B3-B170-4F10-BEE0-959B93378844.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Bro, c'mon this shit is so easy I can demonstrate in this niggas' headView attachment 152985
:pachah1: :pachah1:

But fr tho

You work out the parenthesis first, then multiply in the 2 with the number in the parenthesis to remove the parenthesis. Divide 6 with the resulting number which is 6
Multiplication always gets higher priority than division.

6/2(3)=6/6=1.

Epi

I’m not a little kid
:pachah1: :pachah1:

But fr tho

You work out the parenthesis first, then multiply in the 2 with the number in the parenthesis to remove the parenthesis. Divide 6 with the resulting number which is 6
Multiplication always gets higher priority than division.

6/2(3)=6/6=1.
Here
DF35B85A-11A0-4B70-A984-065412AD8C0E.png

Epi

I’m not a little kid
The parenthesis has to be solved out before dividing. You do that multiplying it away.

This is simple algebra c'mon. And y'all niggas that pat eachother in the back like clowns after a successful show at the circus, math aint your thing. And it's ok
Search it up. The answer is 9:damedamn:

Trending