VIP updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
as of today any member who has over 3000 posts and has been a member for 3 months will automatically qualify for VIP status.

... ANd VIP tag to ME
giphy.gif

Right?? @admin:feedme:

Doesn't the tag lose its value if the criteria are 3000 post and +3months stay? as @Apollo said, we need more layers. I have a suggestion, people with specifically +868 posts, been here since October 25, 2018, and who have the colours white, red or blue in their profile picture should get a VIP tag. Now those people are very important people

Doesn't the tag lose its value if the criteria are 3000 post and +3months stay? as @Apollo said, we need more layers. I have a suggestion, people with specifically1,491 post, been here since October 25, 2018, and who have the colours white, red or blue in their profile picture should get a VIP tag. Now those people are very important people
*868 posts

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Doesn't the tag lose its value if the criteria are 3000 post and +3months stay? as @Apollo said, we need more layers. I have a suggestion, people with specifically1,491 post, been here since October 25, 2018, and who have the colours white, red or blue in their profile picture should get a VIP tag. Now those people are very important people

no, it doesn’t lose its significance if its set to 3000 because only a select group of members will contribute that much. if i set the requirement to 5000 it would be unattainable for most. if i set it to 1500 it would be meaningless because some
members post that much in a month. should someone who’s been here for a month and has 1500 be a vip? :idontlike:

no, it doesn’t lose its significance if its set to 3000 because only a select group of members will contribute that much. if i set the requirement to 5000 it would be unattainable for most. if i set it to 1500 it would be meaningless because some
members post that much in a month. should someone who’s been here for a month and has 1500 be a vip? :idontlike:

3Vv2G6v.jpg

That "People" Was I. I was talking about my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending