"violence during consensual sex has become normalised"...

has made men deranged and perverted.

Whatever happens inside a halal and loving marriage, is not our business but ask yourself this?

If it wasn't for created by yahuud, would men feel the desire to choke, spit and demean???

They can no longer be aroused by normal sex, they need to hurt a woman to get turned on.

What will it escalate to?
Men have always hurt and degraded women since the dawn of time, but I agree that has made it 10x worse. Every woman has experienced male friends or acquaintances that have gotten angry or even dangerous when you deny them access to your body. has taught them that women are sex objects for the taking.

We’ve all been in scary situations with some of these men who we thought were normal but become angry when you tell them you’re not interested. The level of entitlement is insane. Never relax around any man.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Uff BDSM. Spitting and degrading your wife or lover. What is this world coming to!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
With your delicate Marie Antoinette hands? How many slaps will i endure before i feel it?
5560.jpg

i found the whole SM/Bondage to be boring and unerotic.
dated a woman who was into it, turns out i dont get aroused by inflicting pain, or receiving pain.

I guess you need to have some issues like a a rape in childhood/molestation to get off .

looking at the popularity of this SM/bondage culture there must be allot of child molestation going on
scary thought isnt it.

has made men deranged and perverted.

Whatever happens inside a halal and loving marriage, is not our business but ask yourself this?

If it wasn't for created by yahuud, would men feel the desire to choke, spit and demean???

They can no longer be aroused by normal sex, they need to hurt a woman to get turned on.

What will it escalate to?
Comon sis a little bit of choking or slapping never hurts anyone.. If anything it spices things up :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
It is actually modern day girls that get turned on from choking, spitting etc not the other way around. Some girls love being treated like trash in the sariir.

Lol, the missionary position no longer gets me off. I might as well as commit Necrophilia if I want to have sex with a dead, useless body.

Trending