VillaSomalia to form a commission to get back sold Somalia public assets/ Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Leave somaliland alone fix ur own problems!

This is a perfect opportunity for SL to force the emiratis to re-negotiate their terrible deal or kick them out. I think the fgs and bixi are working together behind closed doors

Haha i am indeed not a fan of biixi and this berbera deal but stop propagating this bulshit bro. Somalia has so many more corrupt deals that were made during the HSM time and the current administration wich are not cancelled yet and secondly why are you so obsessed with Somaliland and their politics..........

VIP
Haha i am indeed not a fan of biixi and this berbera deal but stop propagating this bulshit bro. Somalia has so many more corrupt deals that were made during the HSM time and the current administration wich are not cancelled yet and secondly why are you so obsessed with Somaliland and their politics..........

1. I'll post whatever I want

2. This is good news and should be welcomed. You just admitted the deal is terrible and this gives the gov a major opportunity to right the wrongs

There's a lot calaacal about it on social media so I post things that pop up when scrolling. Stop crying

Berbera and all of Somaliland will be back but for now the FGS should focus on security. The best way to deal with SL is not to deal with it all.

2. This is good news and should be welcomed. You just admitted the deal is terrible and this gives the gov a major opportunity to right the wrongs

There's a lot calaacal about it on social media so I post things that pop up when scrolling. Stop crying

1) Don't take it personal my brother no need for senseless beef. I just find it amazing when Non SLanders talk just constantly about berbera although all Somali politicans make permanent such deals. But of course you are free to post whatever you want.
2) yes indeed a terrible deal but the FGS has nothing to say in it but we will see if otherwise. Anyway I think the SL goverment should stop this deal as soon as possible.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Berbera and all of Somaliland will be back but for now the FGS should focus on security. The best way to deal with SL is not to deal with it all.
Their demands are full secession which is outrageous and politically not viable what is there to talk about :cosbyhmm:

Tukraq

VIP
After what China did to the emirates in Djibouti
Farmajo was smart in allying with the Chinese, the uae could spend a trillion on Berbera but if farmajo give China the go they lose all Thier assets since sl is unrecognized and China is the most landhere country in the world (were talking billions)

DRACO

VIP
After what China did to the emirates in Djibouti
Farmajo was smart in allying with the Chinese, the uae could spend a trillion on Berbera but if farmajo give China the go they lose all Thier assets since sl is unrecognized and China is the most landhere country in the world (were talking billions)
China is about to collapse .
CCP will fall in 2020-21!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Their demands are full secession which is outrageous and politically not viable what is there to talk about :cosbyhmm:

I don't know what works your living in but there is absolutely no connection between Somaliland and Somalia except in name only.

Keep on trying soon we'll get a new admin in charge that's not as weak as kulmiye and takes it further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts