Villa Somalia Asks War Torn Libya For Money and Weapons

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
If I say this, people will get upset, but it's the truth. In the 90s, when the Hawiye warlords, trained an army of mooryaans, to massacre innocent civilians. They didn't count on the fact, that these mooryaans, would make their lives a misery. Those tuugo, had children, and it's their children, that are 'soldiers' today, extorting and shooting them. I even saw a video of an Cadaan lady tourist that went to Liido beach, and was harassed by a soldier asking for 100 USD. SMH

Whereas in the North, yes, there are criminals, but they don't target civilians. They are either suit wearing white collar criminals, or they are drunks/khat heads, that kill each other. But civilians are safe from them (outside of aano qabiil bullshit in Mudug).
The crime in the south is organised by the government whilst in the north although there is corruption too, its not organised by the government and they do not kill their civilians

The crime in the south is organised by the government whilst in the north although there is corruption too, its not organised by the government and they do not kill their civilians
I think the south just didn't go back to their roots. In SL we went back to dhaqan after the government fell to restore peace amongst the clans. And we had people like egal and others to bring back governance, that might of been absent from the south

Last edited:
Somaliland is in a clearly safer situation. You guys are not shooting a father and his toddler in broad daylight.
seriously that's one of the good things about Sland, civilians lives aren't at constant threat and we also don't have a government allowing foreigners to loot our resources or abuse residents. (hopefully the next president of SL cancels the mou)

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Ngl I was mainly talking about isaaq/awdal region but yeah that needs to be sorted out. If khaatumo don't want to be part of Sland we shouldn't force them. That's one thing I don't agree with Somalland
I mean yay for somaliland good luck fr better compared to 🇸🇴 but its not a good place at all either.

It is true. The evidence is all there. If Somalia isn't corrupt al shabab and all foreign troops would have been non existent.
Your not wrong in anything your saying, except that the entire 30years being corrupt when we’ve have pockets of good governance free of corruption. That’s the only part which is incorrect, it’s sad that this government has people which makes people lose their confidence in it. But it’s best we all see where this goes, the rounds of elections for regional and parliament will begin in a month or two.

And you expect Somaliland to join Somalia? I actually regret wanting greater Somalia to happen, not realising Somalia is what's keeping every region down.
You can't join something that you're a part of already.

Eric Cartman Circle GIF by South Park

Your not wrong in anything your saying, except that the entire 30years being corrupt when we’ve have pockets of good governance free of corruption. That’s the only part which is incorrect, it’s sad that this government has people which makes people lose their confidence in it. But it’s best we all see where this goes, the rounds of elections for regional and parliament will begin in a month or two.
what period of time was non corruption after the civil war occurred? HSM in my opinion destroyed Somaliweyn and any hope of Somalia recovering. Is like ever since he walked into the office again things went downhill for not only Somalia but for our reputation as a whole.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
If you can't see the desperation and incompetence in this move, then you need to stay away from politics altogether. How could you possibly think it would be a good idea to go and ask a failed state, entrenched in a civil war since 2011, for military aid? Also, do you not care about the image of your country when you knowingly ask one of the worst uncivilized countries on the planet, infested with human traffickers and torture-loving maniacs who are known to kill, rape, and torture your own people for money, for help? What does that say about your own country? This is beyond humiliating.

angry jason terry GIF