Villa Somalia Asks War Torn Libya For Money and Weapons

1714576643129.png

1714576678762.png

And you expect Somaliland to join Somalia? I actually regret wanting greater Somalia to happen, not realising Somalia is what's keeping every region down.

Last edited:
Bro libya is filthy rich with oil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
U think libya is gaajo country they are not walhi they have more money than ethiop and kenya put together

The UN recognized Libyan government called GNA is babysat by Turkey, Italy, Qatar most of the oil in Libya is in the eastern part of the county that is controlled by Haftar it would be better to ask for arms and funding from Haftar instead.

U think libya is gaajo country they are not walhi they have more money than ethiop and kenya put together
Libya doesn't have any money, the little oil they have is shared by their 2 govts and the dozens of foreign nations like turkiye, uae, France, italy ,Russia. The citizens get nothing at the end. This is literally what will happen to somalia oil if we don't unite and kicked out foreign nations

Last edited:
You are missing the point. It is a war-torn country with a ton of its own issues. It needs its money to rebuild itself and help its own people. Just last September two dams collapsed in Derna, Libya and caused apocalyptic flooding that killed 20,000 people. The last thing they need is people asking them for handouts.
poor john travolta GIF

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
And you expect Somaliland to join Somalia? I actually regret wanting greater Somalia to happen, not realising Somalia is what's keeping every region down.
I thought you guys were seeking recognition from war torn starving Ethiopia? Yeah lets not point fingers

I thought you guys were seeking recognition from war torn starving Ethiopia? Yeah lets not point fingers
Who's we? that's certainly not me and I doubt the mou deal is going to take place, many nations respect the sovereignty of Somalia. Ethiopia is too much in shambles for them to sign the deal. We can do without Ethiopia interfering.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Who's we? that's certainly not me and I doubt the mou deal is going to take place, many nations respect the sovereignty of Somalia. Ethiopia is too much in shambles for them to sign the deal. We can do without Ethiopia interfering.
Im actually losing all hope in somalia, somaliland, all lands tbh. The root issue is us not the country. Recently the police in Somalia killed a father and a son. The father was just trying to buy a lollipop for his little son😭 they shot both of them in the head because the father refused to give them money. I actually might cry…

Im actually losing all hope in somalia, somaliland, all lands tbh. The root issue is us not the country. Recently the police in Somalia killed a father and a son. The father was just trying to buy a lollipop for his little son😭 they shot both of them in the head because the father refused to give them money. I actually might cry…
I hate Somalians

Relax this is Hassan sheikh, gurgurte begs every nation for help then steals it, Somali people didn’t choose him to be president

Mogadishu?

This is what happens, when people allow their mooryaans to become police officers.

Losing hope aswell we all the same when it comes tocorruption and embarssment, etc.

The toddler apparently survived and is in intensive care. Now hes an orphan… I never heard this happen in Puntland or somaliland. Only somalia

If I say this, people will get upset, but it's the truth. In the 90s, when the Hawiye warlords, trained an army of mooryaans, to massacre innocent civilians. They didn't count on the fact, that these mooryaans, would make their lives a misery. Those tuugo, had children, and it's their children, that are 'soldiers' today, extorting and shooting them. I even saw a video of an Cadaan lady tourist that went to Liido beach, and was harassed by a soldier asking for 100 USD. SMH

Whereas in the North, yes, there are criminals, but they don't target civilians. They are either suit wearing white collar criminals, or they are drunks/khat heads, that kill each other. But civilians are safe from them (outside of aano qabiil bullshit in Mudug).

@Samatar03 They’re JUST giving up on it🀣🀣

Trending