VILLA SOMALI PAGE HACKED?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xassan Garguurte la caayanaya I focking love it CBB Cyber team did a great job:trumpsmirk:

I think your all wrong brother :) my main reason for HSM support is because I can tell under him, my deegans will be fully free from AS even though my hometown and village is already free. No other reason tbh.

If I could tell Farmaajo would do it, I would have supported him. I don’t support a president due to tribalism. However both you and I know that farmaajo wasn’t looking to fight AS no matter how much you deny it. 5 years of ruling and only janale to show for it ffs :childplease:

Last edited:

Based

VIP
I wonder what the password to the account was for it to be hacked by some smooth brained retards.

I think your all wrong brother :) my main reason for HSM support is because I can tell under him, my deegans will be fully free from AS even though my hometown and village is already free. No other reason tbh. If I could tell Farmaajo would do it, I would have supported him. I don’t support a president due to tribalism but simply because both you and I know the farmaajo wasn’t looking to fight AS no matter how much you deny it. 5 years of ruling and only janale to show for it ffs :childplease:
Five years of ruling and not once were my governments official pages hacked by a Taxi driver in the UK. How do you explain this L? This is beyond embarrassing, if you can’t defend yourselves against cyber criminals how do you expect to run a country? Don’t even mention Farmaajos name saxib, the guy left behind a name for himself and has support from basically every single clan in Somalia including Abgal. Farmaajo equipped, trained and registered the SNA and brought Turkish drones to Somalia. Employing the neighborhood crackheads and giving them AK47s won’t solve your problems, what you need is a government. Funny to think we had one just five months ago :dead:

What was the password? Abgaal123? This is beyond embarrassing we have a catestophic drought and we got khat heads hacking our official government presidential Instagram.

part 2

Five years of ruling and not once were my governments official pages hacked by a Taxi driver in the UK. How do you explain this L? This is beyond embarrassing, if you can’t defend yourselves against cyber criminals how do you expect to run a country? Don’t even mention Farmaajos name saxib, the guy left behind a name for himself and has support from basically every single clan in Somalia including Abgal. Farmaajo equipped, trained and registered the SNA and brought Turkish drones to Somalia. Employing the neighborhood crackheads and giving them AK47s won’t solve your problems, what you need is a government. Funny to think we had one just five months ago :dead:

Hassan sheihk signed the deal with turkey to train Somali troops 2014 and sheihk shariif built a strong connection with them in the first place back in 2011. Without those two, farmaajo wouldn’t have known what turkey is other than to go there for his regular hair transplants.
what name did farmaajo leave behind :damn: are we even living in the same universe???
The guy and his clan weren’t even allowed to pick who represents them and they had to get elected in a garre majority town loool you can’t get more low than that. HSM liberated ceelbuur 2014 which is AS stronghold but went back in shabaab hands during farmaajo. all of this is proven by sources as well
https://hiiraan.com/news/2014/oct/wararka_maanta23-58800.htm

More territories were captured these past five months than past five years. Could you just deny that simple fact? If you can’t debunk that fact you know it’s true :mjdontkno:

Hassan sheihk signed the deal with turkey to train Somali troops 2014 and sheihk shariif built a strong connection with them in the first place back in 2011. Without those two, farmaajo wouldn’t have known what turkey is other than to go there for his regular hair transplants.
what name did farmaajo leave behind :damn: are we even living in the same universe???
The guy and his clan weren’t even allowed to pick who represents them and they had to get elected in a garre majority town loool you can’t get more low than that. HSM liberated ceelbuur 2014 which is AS stronghold after liberating it 2014 but went back in shabaab hands during farmaajo. https://hiiraan.com/news/2014/oct/wararka_maanta23-58800.htm

More territories were captured these past five months than past five years. Could you just deny that simple fact? If you can’t debunk that fact you know it’s true :mjdontkno:
Hassan is a broke bum that pockets every little cent meant for the poor saxiib. Farmaajo sent 5000 boys to Eritrea for training and Hassan won’t be able to bring them back because he’d rather pocket the money that’s meant to bring back these boys. The plane ticket alone back to Somalia is around 2.5 million. This doesn’t include payments for accommodations, training, and nourishment. They also need weapons, gear and uniforms. Something Hassan Sheikh Mohamud isn’t willing to pay. Instead hiring bums from the streets and paying them in khat and bur is the kinda operation he brings to the table. Turkey trains and sometimes equips, it was Farmaajos government that registered majority of these troops like Haramacad and Gorgor and established identity by placing them on payroll. Hassan is a corrupt old man who is unwillingly greedy, in actuality he wouldn’t feed you even if your life depended on it. The guy I support is loved by all, just a few days ago I was talking with a hawiye girl and we both agreed he was a great leader. Find me an individual who isn’t Hawiye that actually supports Hassan Sheikh and maybe just maybe I can learn to respect him. They call Farmajo supporters CBB and not Marehan or Faqash. They call Hassan’s supporters badbaado qaran aka Hawiye action group. BIG DIFFERENCE HERE. When you disrespect Farmaajo there will always be a Somali there to defend him, when we talk about Hassan, there will always be an abgaal there doing shirib and protecting him. Isku mid maba noqon karno, I love being Somali, respect to Somaliweyn. They always got my back:salute:

I wonder what the password to the account was for it to be hacked by some smooth brained retards.
Whose dumb the coders who managed to get into a government social media page, or the khatheads who are in charge of the government social media pages and sites. Don’t let qabilism blind u

ninkan tol qabsado malahan miyaa wtf

Shekhaal need to put Quran saar on this nigga ASAP

310175669_1319150232175800_6326776010149980210_n.jpg