Villa Nasty Chronicles: PM Rooble "I was conceived in Baydhabo"

You don't even think there is anything wrong with ****ography, so I am not surprised you don't think it is ceeb to talk about your parents having intimate relations.
You’re just a prude. It was a harmless statement and he was trying to connect with baydhabo. We were all conceived some where.

Jungle

VIP
The man said 'waa meesha ku calool galay' :drakelaugh: the other day he said 'madaxaa na furan' at that heritage thing im pretty sure previous pms didnt say things like this.

Jungle

VIP
What does "madaxaa na furan" mean?
'madax furasho' and 'madaxa aa furanaa' are terms used generally by weed smokers in somalia and somalis. Someone please correct me if im wrong.

Hes said it because reer gm recently made the term into song with a celebratory spin on it so its fashionable to say. roble waa qabilistee

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 23.53.54.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I heard someone say my umbilical cord is buried in so and so, to show kinship and affection to a particular area. I am sure he meant it as a good gesture :)

Wow, there is grasping at straws, then flat out desperation. The man is on a visit, and obviously trying to sell to the population that his family have roots there.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tbh, I don’t have an issue if someone says they were conceived somewhere.

It’s weird but since he’s a politician, he probably said it to make himself β€œrelatable” to the locals.

It's shows lack of tact and xishood. It would been better if he said "My parents lived in Baydhabo for so and so years"

Trending

Latest posts