LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1603197704488.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tiktok is disgusting ... :kendrickcry: the videos there... my feminine fragile heart can’t support it.

abaaay. ......i have a cousin who is looking to marry a good muslimaah, but the condition is he will whip you with his belt if you cook dissatisfactory food. He is NOT ogadeen by any means.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
abaaay. ......i have a cousin who is looking to marry a good muslimaah, but the condition is he will whip you with his belt if you cook dissatisfactory food. He is NOT ogadeen by any means.

:stressed:
thank you but no...
whipping me only for my bad cooking skills isn't enough for me... :kendrickcry:

May the Vikings rise for our motherland and return from Ragnarok and defeat the giants and may Norway rise again and conquer the world and defeat all that are enemies NORWAY THE MOTHERLAND

1603204618113.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I thought the Viking Ragnar raiding and plundering an Anglo saxon monastery whilst spearing a worthless soul and took him as a slave back home and mocks the good Christian by offering a threesome with his wife but the worthless soul and a good Christian was very devoted in his faith.
Ragnar was summoned by the chief returns again this time with a fleet accompanying him the brother of the chieftain who was instructed to keep an eye on him, instead chieftain' s brother ended up raping an Anglo Saxon during the raid but Ragnar's wife who was also part of the fleet prevented him from doing ignoble activities and she was at risk , she took his life.

They returned to home , people cheering band jesterimg.as they saw loots of gold and treasure meanwhile the chief asked Ragnar the whereabouts of his beloved brother, Ragnar stood in defence and claimed to kill brother , he was immediately arrested and held accountable awaiting for execution , Ragnar told the chief point blank he killed his brother not only for trying to rape his wife but a worthless Anglo Saxon this infuriated the chief

And both accepted a duel to the death.

I haven't watched any of it ever since due to poor internet connection

Damn

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Why are vikings glorified across Europe even though all they use to do was rape, and pillage other Europeans and terrorize their coasts? :mahubowtf:
Im thinking that it must be because of Stockholm syndrome #suugoscience :fittytousand: