Videogames or Sex with your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Shes Reading a dilemma that a Somali girl is having her sheekh husband frequently plays videogames late at night amongst other issues one of them being
During the 3 years of their marriage they have had sex 17 times in

3 years

:jaynerd:

Mercury

VIP
As a Guy how can you not be embarrassed with living on your wifes financial aid thats meant for her uni?

As a Guy how can you not be embarrassed with living on your wifes financial aid thats meant for her uni?

Don't believe this saaxib I sent her a letter I said my wife is a mix of crocodile and rhino breed and I'm good looking man I was forced to marry this waraabe what should I do????

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It sounds to be a made up story. How can someone count up to 17 times? If it is a real story then he is cheating on her. 5 times a year for sex is impossible for a young man. Maybe 5 times a month.

Mercury

VIP
It sounds to be a made up story. How can someone count up to 17 times? If it is a real story then he is cheating on her. 5 times a year for sex is impossible for a young man. Maybe 5 times a month.
If it was plenty she wouldnt count it now its like 6 times a year lol

Mercury

VIP
I guess the video game was more exciting for him :siilaanyolaugh:

giphy.gif

This is more common than you think. Bunch of baqtis,type of niggas to watch another man empty his balls into his wife.

Attachments

• 46A084F600000578-0-image-a-10_1511432679433.jpg
    46A084F600000578-0-image-a-10_1511432679433.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 140
This is more common than you think. Bunch of baqtis,type of niggas to watch another man empty his balls into his wife.

Explain the link? Some of you are some serious cornballs. Passing on sex once in a while does not make you a cuckold. Sometimes you just aren't interested, and want to spam search and destroy and enjoy flapjacks. But leave it to the internet to tell you your woman's primitive animal brain will lead her to the next nigga's nuts.

:drakekidding:

Get with a guy who doesn’t play video games :bell:
:feedme:

Tell me more, what else do I need to pretend I don't do
Explain the link? Some of you are some serious cornballs. Passing on sex once in a while does not make you a cuckold. Sometimes you just aren't interested, and want to spam search and destroy and enjoy flapjacks. But leave it to the internet to tell you your woman's primitive animal brain will lead her to the next nigga's nuts.

:drakekidding:
It was joke. Chill.

Did I hit home?:hillarybiz:

I don't play anymore. I used to spend the time I should be revising in high-rise in MW2. Havent really played since 2012. I found this little thing called money, my life changed.

:manny:

I don't know why people play video games its boring just go outside and play banooni it's fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts