Video of today's capture of Afgooye. People at Afgooye suuq fled like ants (poor people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you bum lick this so much. He's claiming his reer abtiyal are dhulbahante when he's bantu and you actually fall for his lies. But f*ck like you will always bum lick other f*ck . :snoop:
Isku xishood gabaryaheey.
Wallahi I respect you for admitting this. Abgaal settled in the coast during the 1700s. Historians of the past have also stated that this area was inhabited by those of Middle Eastern/Aryan descent from the 9th century~. Throughout history, it was only the Cadcad and Ajuran (who are both minorities now) that inhabited these regions.
:salute:
Cadcads came from Portugal. They claim they are Arab but that is not the case.

Isku xishood gabaryaheey.

Cacads came from Portugal. They claim they are Arab but that is not the case.
DNA says otherwise. There are cadcads confirmed R1a, J1, J2, L1a. None of them have a drop of European blood (on an autosomal level) except those who fled Andalusia during the Reconquista.

@Reign actually, I change my stance. It's a bit far-fetched to suggest that we've actually founded these regions but we nonetheless contributed significantly to it's development. Only one who's historically illiterate would deny this.

Besides, why are you going on like we're not Somalised now? I probably have more HG blood than you.
:hemad:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis lived in the interior. We lived in the coast, hence where the name Benadir comes from.

But doesn't answer my question on how non Somalis inhabited a Somali land before Somalis. It's like saying asians inhabitted London before whites. Doesn't make sense.

@Reign actually, I change my stance. It's a bit far-fetched to suggest that we've actually founded these regions but we nonetheless contributed significantly to it's development. Only one who's historically illiterate would deny this.

Besides, why are you going on like we're not Somalised now? I probably have more HG blood than you.
:hemad:

It's true you did contribute to it's development. I didn't say you're not somalised, but let's not make wild accusations now. :drakekidding:

afgoye 99% of the farms belong to hawiye,they bought with cash!

biymaal terrorist loving and minority clans who love terrorists suicide bombers,should be deported to jubbaland.biyamaal belong to jamaame not afgoye where they do suicide bombings.wake up people of afgoye.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::siilaanyolaugh::ileycry::siilaanyosmile:

This what happens when you put abgaal in charge-

They are busying eating Canbuulo aid dollar $$$.

Agooye belongs Abgaal/HAG

This will would have never happened places controlled by Habar Gidir/ Mareexaan- Ahlu Sunnah / Galmudug/ Puntland areas.

We have seen this before - the hardcored people I mentioned above
Would at least fight back - re- organise them self without Amisom Daddies help.
Kkk ironically all the killed saraakiil and soldiers r Habar digir. Its a bad year for habar digir. Got massacred by biyomaal in LS. The afgooye incident this week . Miyuu police constantly harassing HG. not to Mention the Gaalkacyo conflict. habar digir taking Ls everywhere in somalia. :siilaanyolaugh:

Waagacusub.net - Video laga duubay taliska Daraawiishta Degmadda Afgooye ayaa muujinaya dhimashadii Saraakiil sare oo ku geeriyooday weerar ismiidaamina oo argagixisadda Al-Shabaab ku qaaday. Saraakiisha dhintay ayaa meeydadkooda laga dhex helay dhismaha taliska Ciidanka kadib markii uu qaarkood ku dumay dhismaha halka sidoo kalena ay galeen birahii faniinka qaraxa.

Gaashaanle dhexe Axmed Cabduqadir Cabdulle Gorod. ,Habargidir, Sacad ,reer Jalaf.

Kabtan Cabdi Xasan Cabdulle boqol , Hawiye, Duduble. wuxuu boqol ahaay farsamo yaqaan ku xeeldheer sameeynta qoryaha nuucyadooda kala duwan.

Cali Cabdi Yusuf - Cali karadhi , Habargidir, Sacad, Reer Awbakar Culus.

Cabdifitaax Axmed Cartan Gaani Gorod. Habargidir, Sacad , Reer Jalaf.

Waagacusub.net - Video laga duubay taliska Daraawiishta Degmadda Afgooye ayaa muujinaya dhimashadii Saraakiil sare oo ku geeriyooday weerar ismiidaamina oo argagixisadda Al-Shabaab ku qaaday. Saraakiisha dhintay ayaa meeydadkooda laga dhex helay dhismaha taliska Ciidanka kadib markii uu qaarkood ku dumay dhismaha halka sidoo kalena ay galeen birahii faniinka qaraxa.

Gaashaanle dhexe Axmed Cabduqadir Cabdulle Gorod. ,Habargidir, Sacad ,reer Jalaf.

Kabtan Cabdi Xasan Cabdulle boqol , Hawiye, Duduble. wuxuu boqol ahaay farsamo yaqaan ku xeeldheer sameeynta qoryaha nuucyadooda kala duwan.

Cali Cabdi Yusuf - Cali karadhi , Habargidir, Sacad, Reer Awbakar Culus.

Cabdifitaax Axmed Cartan Gaani Gorod. Habargidir, Sacad , Reer Jalaf.

:ufdup: Aun dheh waryaa
I blame capitalism and $$$$ canbuulo - aduunyo jeceel, and the carelesness.

Status
Not open for further replies.