Video of Somali youth in Cairo who will do the crossing in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

They send their condolences to the families of the victims and said they'll do the crossing in the next few weeks.:snoop::meleshame:

I wonder if these people are nihilistscooliotheir friends have just died in journey they're about to take and theyre chilling in shisha spot saying we'll hit the sea next week

waraabe

Your superior
I just hope the Egyptian brothers make use of their organs.

No more aun from me on these people.

They can do whatever they want, just stop posting their faces all over social media please

Hubble

VIP
When I saw the 'boats' they use I instantly started to wonder if life was genuinely that great North of Galkacyo. I get Southerners escaping Shabaab and warlords but PL and SL need to focus on job creation. Their budgets are in hundreds of millions a year but they don't think of putting new factories down to curb unemployment. They could feasibly install 50 factories a year each and completely change their regions but they'd rather spend the money on jets for the leaders. They could generate a couple or more billion a year from job creation, a win win but they don't.

Like why risk your life??? Just to get to Europe ? Europe isn't all that! I can't wait to move out of here and go back to Somalia . They are all well dressed and look well off

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:snoop:
Do they ever watch videos of those tahriibis in Italy? How shit they live?:ohlord:
They think they'll get jobs when they hop off the boats :pacspit: Dadkaan wax weyn ba si ka ah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As I've said time and time again, im quite certain the Somali Civil war transformed normal people into absolute subhumans.

This generation is a write off, but we must make sure their kids are brainwashed until they're ready to become productive citizens of a modern nation state.

Ciyaalkaan Facebook baa buufis I've noticed. Some qaxooti arrives in Europe and takes a photoshoot at his nearest Park projecting the image that he's in heaven living lavishly, then the ones home follow suit

Hubble

VIP
Ciyaalkaan Facebook baa buufis I've noticed. Some qaxooti arrives in Europe and takes a photoshoot at his nearest Park projecting the image that he's in heaven living lavishly, then the ones home follow suit

It's not just that, it's the economy. If you have $10,000 and invest it in a shop you'll never earn more than $5,000 a year. If you take that $10,000 and spend it on tahriib, you'll earn $25,000 a year in Europe stacking shelves or as care staff. That's the gamble they're willing to take. Let's not forget that they have family in Europe or North America who pay for their trip and used to send their whole family money. You get sick of being a dependent and want to provide but the country had virtually no jobs.

It's not just that, it's the economy. If you have $10,000 and invest it in a shop you'll never earn more than $5,000 a year. If you take that $10,000 and spend it on tahriib, you'll earn $25,000 a year in Europe stacking shelves or as care staff. That's the gamble they're willing to take. Let's not forget that they have family in Europe or North America who pay for their trip and used to send their whole family money. You get sick of being a dependent and want to provide but the country had virtually no jobs.
That's the result of war and poverty isn't it, something we've inflicted on ourselves. Jobs in the west aren't unlimited, the Europeans are even feeling the pressure with these waves of migrants coming in, and questioning their morals if they should let them stay or not.

The Syrians they were accepting are even now being sent back to Turkey, because they can't cope with more.

Hubble

VIP
That's the result of war and poverty isn't it, something we've inflicted on ourselves. Jobs in the west aren't unlimited, the Europeans are even feeling the pressure with these waves of migrants coming in, and questioning their morals if they should let them stay or not.

The Syrians they were accepting are even now being sent back to Turkey, because they can't cope with more.

Walaal that's what I'm saying. PL and SL could easily curb this just by spending the money they steal on job creation. There are billionaires who started off with a couple hundred thousand dollars investment. Imagine what half a billion dollars a year could create in revenues. Mogadishu is a beast of theft as are the other maamul goboleeds. Between them they could've made Somali lands the most prosperous in East Africa. They don't even spend the money on education or infrastructure. They made everything dog eat dog and people have to be grateful for peace and not hold any expectations from their governments. It's so sickening.

Forget those migrants, even for us dareen baan ku joognaa. We're also the immigrants who stole their jobs a while back and always will be.

Walaal that's what I'm saying. PL and SL could easily curb this just by spending the money they steal on job creation. There are billionaires who started off with a couple hundred thousand dollars investment. Imagine what half a billion dollars a year could create in revenues. Mogadishu is a beast of theft as are the other maamul goboleeds. Between them they could've made Somali lands the most prosperous in East Africa. They don't even spend the money on education or infrastructure. They made everything dog eat dog and people have to be grateful for peace and not hold any expectations from their governments. It's so sickening.

Forget those migrants, even for us dareen baan ku joognaa. We're also the immigrants who stole their jobs a while back and always will be.
You ought to attract investment though, and Somalis wary about handing their money to their fellow brother, let alone a fellow Somali.

The only foreigners willing to spend money in the country's infrastructure and schools are Turks, who are getting much more back in contracts being handed out by the Central Gov. for bribes

PL/SL have potential but they're being held back by the South, which is in a dire state. Their diaspora alone can't build it from bottom to top without some lending hand

Hubble

VIP
You ought to attract investment though, and Somalis wary about handing their money to their fellow brother, let alone a fellow Somali.

The only foreigners willing to spend money in the country's infrastructure and schools are Turks, who are getting much more back in contracts being handed out by the Central Gov. for bribes

PL/SL have potential but they're being held back by the South, which is in a dire state. Their diaspora alone can't build it from bottom to top without some lending hand

But the money they already have isn't spent on the region is what I'm saying. You can't expect foreign investment to do everything, it's just not enough. Honestly the government should either build the roads and spend on education or create jobs. They can't keep doing neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts