Video of Libyan army releasing Somalis and Eritreans held hostage in tiny cell

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
am sorry I laugh :silanyolaugh:

1620772886228.png

Last edited:
Crazy! hopefully they crack down on this shit going on in libya

Whats going on in Libya isn't new and has been happening since 2012. People continuing to go despite the high risk of being chained like a slave into a tiny cell is a depressing fact and thats what needs to be crack down on. Bitter truth, determent like this is needed because otherwise the number of people doing Tahrib would shot up.

Som

VIP
All african countries should cut ties with libya and stoo recognizing both Libyan governements. All Libyan products should be boycotted

Based

VIP
Don't these people know that Libya is dangerous? Why would you want to be a slave in a hellish place like Libya

Djokovic

Somali Arab
All african countries should cut ties with libya and stoo recognizing both Libyan governements. All Libyan products should be boycotted
Libyan army just liberated these hostages from there Somali and Eritrean traffickers So you say that we should boycott Libya very strange stuff

Som

VIP
Libyan army just liberated these hostages from there Somali and Eritrean traffickers So you say that we should boycott Libya very strange stuff
Talk to any Somali who went on tahriib. Often times the Libyan authorities put migrant in prison and torture them just like the militias do.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Talk to any Somali who went on tahriib. Often times the Libyan authorities put migrant in prison and torture them just like the militias do.
There are no authorities in Libya you know nothing your ignorance is showing these hostages are taken to Libya by human traffickers who are usually there own people then they are held for hostage for weeks or months demanding money from there family back home.
When the money is paid they are put on flimsy boats which many people drown on.
The Libyans who are involved in human trafficking are a couple families hardly the government.

It has also been said that the human trafficking in Libya funds Isaias afwerki the dictator of Eritrea and a good friend of xaarmaajo

Trending