Video of Amxaar officer lecturing SNA soldiers “We are one nation and one people”

Imagine giving Ethiopia ports in somalia that passes through ogaden land, while ogaden people get mistreated at every chance they get while we fight back with no backup whatsoever. I feel like somali government doesn't give a shit about ogaden somalis. f*ck one men one vote

Imagine giving Ethiopia ports in somalia that passes through ogaden land, while ogaden people get mistreated at every chance they get while we fight back with no backup whatsoever. I feel like somali government doesn't give a shit about ogaden somalis. f*ck one men one vote

what is your OG sub clan and sub sub clan, ?

good Ugaas, please protect our image when you speak of our race, the Absame Kuumade, only speak sweet words of our great ethnic group, and defend us against any moryaan that dares to insult us
You know as ogaden that has never been home, still finds it hard to believe that we have fought all these years against 100 million people without any backup or fundings. While Somalia need amisom, Ethiopians, Kenyans and some western world armies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha you fear Amhara, I fear the 'dawlad la'an' Galla. Two governments(amhaar and darod) can work out an agreement, we are mature stakeholders and have a history. There is nothing to discuss with someone who's culture is based on 'free men' and not being under governance of any sort. Look at these Habar Gedir/Isaaq tactics they used in the 16th century

AFdxn08.png

They went straight to the territories where there was governments Harar and Habash. They actually won, they stole all the territory of Amhara and Oromized the habash subjects teaching them 'moryaanimo' is gobanimo kkkk. Notice HG/ISAAQ used the same tactic on Somalia government, invading from north and one going for the south? It's good old 'galla' hate for governance.Galla isn't an ally for anyone even if u cut a deal with him his going to switch, so let Darod and Habash cut a deal on GALLA, let's get rid of him first. His in no-one interest, all he promotes is dawlad la'an

@Teeri-Alpha you fear Amhara, I fear the 'dawlad la'an' Galla. Two governments(amhaar and darod) can work out an agreement, we are mature stakeholders and have a history. There is nothing to discuss with someone who's culture is based on 'free men' and not being under governance of any sort. Look at these Habar Gedir/Isaaq tactics they used in the 16th century

AFdxn08.png

They went straight to the territories where there was governments Harar and Habash. They actually won, they stole all the territory of Amhara and Oromized the habash subjects teaching them 'moryaanimo' is gobanimo kkkk. Notice HG/ISAAQ used the same tactic on Somalia government, invading from north and one going for the south? It's good old 'galla' hate for governance.Galla isn't an ally for anyone even if u cut a deal with him his going to switch, so let Darod and Habash cut a deal on GALLA, let's get rid of him first. His in no-one interest, all he promotes is dawlad la'an

of course i would fear a savage wild 50 million assimilated people yet with a sense of one umbrella oromo, only an idiot doesn't fear his enemies,

for you its bloody easy, you have not faced the brunt of their attacks, you chill out in your dusty dry holes at the coast in hafuun, yet for centuries i Absame had to contain these savages alone,

its true they would invade ahmaar and enslave their people and assimilated them, it took 3 centuries of warfare with ahmaar and oromo between 1550s and 1850s for ahmaaar to subdue them,

Absame suffered greatly too, it took 3 centuries for us to give many on the border islam and karbash them, they were trying for 3 centuries to pass west Absame lands,

i single handedly out of all the somali fought these wild savages and you dare say blah blah blah darood, dude i dont recall any darood giving Absame help as Absame fought alone with them, and i dont need your help now,

they are wild, when you karbash the ahmaar, the ahmaar has towns to burn down, you can destroy his basis, h has a state and will fear his state being destroyed, these wild ones are semi geeljire with donkeys instead of camels, they can ran off to kenya marsabet or deep into gambella lands in south sudan border, also waa 50 million, with intense hate, and no single leader you can destroy, each sub group has their own warlord,

but Absame has taught them a lesson for centuries, we karbash them, and isnha Allah we shall continue, with no help from so called darood,

dont worry they will have to take Qoraxey and imay first before they enter puntland, so dont worry little maskiin fighter, raag are sitting on the wall,

leave them to me, i know their weakness, how to work them, divide them,

waa 50 million gypsies, this is why OG developed the somali card and sayidism is obsessed with somalinimo, its our card, we use this card and say hey there are 40 million somalis in the greater horn, it suits us well, which is why we developed this software,

sadly some dir and hawiye will tell oromo you are iri, dir, lost brother, so they can weaken me and use them to their advantage, kkkk , i know oromo who will say i am dir, dir and hawiye who will say oromo is dir just to gain an edge against Absame kkkk

they forget the wild savage asmsilaites them,marries their naag and steals their land like they did to ciise, 1d00r, jaarso etc, the ones who suffered the most from licking oromo ass,

we OG never trust them, shoot to kill on the border,

waan yasna , karanley ran off to their land, in 2004 they voted babiley should be with oromia region out of cuqdad for OG, today they have been assimilated, eaten,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha come on how much similarities do u need that there are Somali Gallas?

2ELRzOH.png

This is exactly what 'HG' did in 91. The south was settled and civilians and people couldn't fight these savages coming from galgaduud, in-fact the south as whole couldn't handle it as Bahri wisely warned, that their people were highly settled and numerous like the south is but majority won't fight just like the south didn't bother fighting these HG moryans.

@Teeri-Alpha come on how much similarities do u need that there are Somali Gallas?

2ELRzOH.png

This is exactly what 'HG' did in 91. The south was settled and civilians and people couldn't fight these savages coming from galgaduud, in-fact the south as whole couldn't handle it as Bahri wisely warned, that their people were highly settled and numerous like the south is but majority won't fight just like the south didn't bother fighting these HG moryans.
But MJs Definitely did not do that either......
upload_2020-2-11_12-25-14.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha They were still in Ogadeniya the Savages who were raiding into Amhara Kingdoms and also Harar Kingdoms. They stretched with the Webi Shabelle, at the that time there was no 'gobol' name, areas were identified by rivers, mountains, plains, etc. That is why in PL history we know they were as far up as Gaal-Kacyo not Nugaal-Bari-Sanaag. Webi shabelle goes into Hiran but they were also up to Galkacyo and all Ogadeniya

SwOVOdw.png

This was Boran country sxb, they are still here niyahow in 'moyaale' in their last stand

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I am studying many clans in the Afran Qallo(Awash River to Dire Dawa) many DIRS are in it and captured, oromo speaking, and obviously anti governance and supporter of oromo culture of being 'free men like wild life' lol. Ironically I found some Hawiye clans in there

D0TlmbO.png

I also read Ajuuran converted many Oromo's in their Gaalo Madow wars, I'll let u guess who they were? war sxb hawiyaha iyo isaaq waa oromadi dalkani, their is to many similarities in lack of clan achievement, anti darodism, loot, pillage, sack governments constantly. Do u deny the correlation? they prefer to live state less, they hate a ruler especially if he is darod and if it's one of them, he leaves no legacy because waxaa ku jiro maskaxdisa 'oromiya' cells which means it's a waste of time. So lets agree at least dadkani waa galla.

PS - Notice the hawiye clan in Oromo is only 'two qabiils' left. The rest were islamized nigga and taught Somali like HG/ABGAAL/MURUSADE. That's why Oromo wants them back waa og yahay dadkooda waa hawiye iyo dir

Trending