Victory for the Somali Alt-right faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Doesn’t matter for shit. You’re still with a black ajanabi woman, you have no right to judge who Somali women date/marry. Your kids may carry your name, but to speak as the racist losers on here “you have tainted the gene pool”.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. In this world, in all cultures and peoples groups, men marrying women of other races/ethnicities/nationalities, is not looked down upon. Some infact, encourage such a thing, as it's seen as boosting the numbers of their race, nationality and so on.
My comment about, "not coming back, after going black", was made in jest. I have no care in the world, if a Somali woman prefers and marries ajnabis.

did you make her convert to islam or she was a muslim before you met her ?

No, i did not have the honour in being responsible for her conversion to Islam. She was already a Muslim for sometime, when I met her.

That doesn't mean anything lol expecially for half Madows, your wife is mixed due to slavery and rape, even if you tell your kids there somali they will always want to go out and learn about their mothers ancestry. Not that there's anything wrong with that you have beautiful mixed children saaxiib, don't confuse those kids any further.

Look here, am not a racist, hence why I'm with a half 'Madow'. It's not her fault, her people were conquered and enslaved for nearly 300 years. When our little girl, and other future children In Sha Allah, grow up, we will teach them both sides of their peoples, cultures and histories. There's gonna be no confusion, at all.

Well you guys go right ahead and keep ku dhufo ka dhaqaq ajanabi women and creating more confused Maya Jama cases because of muh seed, muh name, while shitting on Somali women because of your insecurities. Remember everyone is a product of their environment, if Somali women are supposedly dating/marrying out in droves what does that say about you guys? :mybusiness:

Dhufo ka dhaqaq :russ:

Listen abayo macaan like sambuusa iyo bajiye dipped in whip cream, a majority of Somali men (98.5%), want Somali women. We love, want, and need Somali women. We like how they smell, walk, and talk.

We don't want to be with a non-Somali, dhufo ka dhaqaq ajnabi women and have confused kids who don't know their culture and end up adopting other cultures (ie Maya Jama, Alisha Boe).

And Somali women who marry out in droves do it because of self-hate. They want their kid to look mixed and not like a Somali. We call them "coonmalis".

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
when billy can't fund your 15 year ambition to be a popstar, and you need more than the 47p mehr find an idoit mali for the 50k, i reckon this will fund another 2-3 years of singing or she'll become a somali singer or islamic revert.

In order to make Somali children, both parents have to be Somalis. Most half Somali children with Somali fathers (for the most part absent) know nothing about their religion or culture. What’s Somali about that? The Somali culture is passed on from the mother.

Anyways, I think both Iman and her man look great together. May Allah guide them to the right path.

That's interesting that you say that, aren't you married to an Arab or were you trolling?

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. In this world, in all cultures and peoples groups, men marrying women of other races/ethnicities/nationalities, is not looked down upon. Some infact, encourage such a thing, as it's seen as boosting the numbers of their race, nationality and so on.
My comment about, "not coming back, after going black", was made in jest. I have no care in the world, if a Somali woman prefers and marries ajnabis.

No, i did not have the honour in being responsible for her conversion to Islam. She was already a Muslim for sometime, when I met her.

Look here, am not a racist, hence why I'm with a half 'Madow'. It's not her fault, her people were conquered and enslaved for nearly 300 years. When our little girl, and other future children In Sha Allah, grow up, we will teach them both sides of their peoples, cultures and histories. There's gonna be no confusion, at all.

Good for you :nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

I agree with you, I don't consider half-Somalis as a "Somali" anyway. A Half-Somali is not Somali whether his/her mother or father is Somali, however if the dad is Somali, Somalis consider the kid Somali based on qabiil.

That's just our culture and I love it :kanyeshrug:
funny thing is somali men don't teach their half breeds the dhaqan LOL

I rmbr your original post (back when I was lurking). You were practically engaged to a Somali girl when your now wife popped back up pregnant? You were angsty and scared to tell your MJ parents. I read your post to my mum, I’d like to keep her apprised about afaara tolka. How did your parents react? What about the girl you were going to marry?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I rmbr your original post (back when I was lurking). You were practically engaged to a Somali girl when your now wife popped back up pregnant? You were angsty and scared to tell your MJ parents. I read your post to my mum, I’d like to keep her apprised about afaara tolka. How did your parents react? What about the girl you were going to marry?

Yes I was engaged to a Somali woman. I told her that, there will be no wedding and marriage between us. Told her how things we're, and she accepted. She was upset of course, but she had to accept it. I did hate myself for it, but we weren't meant to be.
My folks, were mad as hell at first. But they too, accepted. Now things are fantastic, couldn't be any better.

well well welllll :gucciwhat:

Yes I was engaged to a Somali woman. I told her that, there will be no wedding and marriage between us. Told her how things we're, and she accepted. She was upset of course, but she had to accept it. I did hate myself for it, but we weren't meant to be.
My folks, were mad as hell at first. But they too, accepted. Now things are fantastic, couldn't be any better.

Thank you for responding! I wish you and your family all the best abowe. I will tell my mum things worked out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending