Victory for the Somali Alt-right faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Nope. Cape Verde, man. She has half West African ancestry.
I'm a man, the children take after me.
Doesn’t matter for shit. You’re still with a black ajanabi woman, you have no right to judge who Somali women date/marry. Your kids may carry your name, but to speak as the racist losers on here “you have tainted the gene pool”.

Doesn’t matter for shit. You’re still with a black ajanabi woman, you have no right to judge who Somali women date/marry. Your kids may carry your name, but to speak as the racist losers on here “you have tainted the gene pool”.

Qabiil iyo Somalinimo is passed down through the father abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab.

A Somali man can marry whoever he wants, the child will be Somali.

However, a Somali woman must marry a Somali man in order for her kids to be Somali. You know the rules.

I love our culture :rejoice:

Reign

VIP
Qabiil iyo Somalinimo is passed down through the father abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab.

A Somali man can marry whoever he wants, the child will be Somali.

However, a Somali woman must marry a Somali man in order for her kids to be Somali. You know the rules.

I love our culture :rejoice:
Their name doesn’t matter because it doesn’t change the fact that they’re not full Somali and won’t look Somali. Being Somali isn’t about name it’s about having Somali genes. Just like you can’t be white if you’re only half, doesn’t matter if your dad is white. You guys are always bashing Somali girls as if you guys are any better. Do you know how many white and black girls I know who are raising fatherless half Somali children? At least the women get married and raise their children.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:gaasdrink:
Iman Faarrow (the Somali singer) has returned to Somali men. After some time interracial dating. Is this a win alt-right Somali Faraxs?
I think it’s none of your business and your opinions hold no influence in her life while she’s doing things she loves your asking a bunch of trolls and supremacists what they think knowing they’re answers

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somali and Alt right doesn’t make sense

If there is a Alt right somali on here i feel sorry for you

Their name doesn’t matter because it doesn’t change the fact that they’re not full Somali and won’t look Somali. Being Somali isn’t about name it’s about having Somali genes. Just like you can’t be white if you’re only half, doesn’t matter if your dad is white. You guys are always bashing Somali girls as if you guys are any better. Do you know how many white and black girls I know who are raising fatherless half Somali children? At least the women get married and raise their children.

I agree with you, I don't consider half-Somalis as a "Somali" anyway. A Half-Somali is not Somali whether his/her mother or father is Somali, however if the dad is Somali, Somalis consider the kid Somali based on qabiil.

That's just our culture and I love it :kanyeshrug:

Reign

VIP
I agree with you, I don't consider half-Somalis as a "Somali" anyway. A Half-Somali is not Somali whether his/her mother or father is Somali, however if the dad is Somali, Somalis consider the kid Somali based on qabiil.

That's just our culture and I love it :kanyeshrug:
Well you guys go right ahead and keep ku dhufo ka dhaqaq ajanabi women and creating more confused Maya Jama cases because of muh seed, muh name, while shitting on Somali women because of your insecurities. Remember everyone is a product of their environment, if Somali women are supposedly dating/marrying out in droves what does that say about you guys? :mybusiness:

Merca

Inactive.
In order to make Somali children, both parents have to be Somalis. Most half Somali children with Somali fathers (for the most part absent) know nothing about their religion or culture. What’s Somali about that? The Somali culture is passed on from the mother.

Anyways, I think both Iman and her man look great together. May Allah guide them to the right path.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well you guys go right ahead and keep ku dhufo ka dhaqaq ajanabi women and creating more confused Maya Jama cases because of muh seed, muh name, while shitting on Somali women because of your insecurities. Remember everyone is a product of their environment, if Somali women are supposedly dating/marrying out in droves what does that say about you guys? :mybusiness:

Let's not act like the gender shit talking is one sided.

Furthermore, what's wrong with Somali women dating out in droves, even if that is true? If that is what they want, i encourage it. Settling for someone just because you happen to share the same ethnicity is never good, and often ends up in divorce.

Nope. Cape Verde, man. She has half West African ancestry.
I'm a man, the children take after me.

That doesn't mean anything lol expecially for half Madows, your wife is mixed due to slavery and rape, even if you tell your kids there somali they will always want to go out and learn about their mothers ancestry. Not that there's anything wrong with that you have beautiful mixed children saaxiib, don't confuse those kids any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.