Victims of Shabaab in Mogadishu killed on their wedding night at hotel.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
f4783d46b8ad564ba6fe0c1a63d7edbd8af71387-14.jpg

what a nightmare! that reminds me of this hadith i saw where the prophet was invited to a wedding. he declined it and the family of the bride became sad. i think someone asked the prophet “ya rasul why did you refuse to attend” and he said that you’ll find out later. turns out the groom or bride died 3 days later. “malkul mout attended the wedding instead of I”. if anyone can find the source link it because its extremely sad.

may allah grant them the highest jannah and forgive their sins. life is sooo short

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
AUN

how many more people should die cause of Al shabaab
I think people should avoid hotels especially in Xamar. This man and his bride are gorgeous. AUN. The first thing I noticed was his beauty, the hair, the full beard. I first noticed her crown. Crown in Jannah i hope. I think they are a matching pair in Jannah. Even their names are beautiful Farhiyo iyo Fahad. May allah reunite them in paradise.

RIP.

Looks like 99.9% of all attacks are done at hotels. Why are hotels such a big attraction in Somalia? I remember whenever I was in Africa, half my time indoors (outside of the house) was at hotels to eat.

Trending

Latest posts