Vice President Cali Dahir Ciid opens new Hobyo fishing port

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

BFD1700C-5E5A-46C5-B2FC-651C82F8692A.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
The most powerful man in Galmudug next to Qoor Qoor also recently paid a visit to Galkacyo with his impressive personal guard

Masha'Allahi waa Alhamdulilahi,

Sxbyaal National Politics aside, this is an great attainment, an stepping stone achievement that will bring great prosperity for Galmudug Insha'Allahi

Guul GalmudugπŸ”₯

Last edited:
It is good to see the assimilation of minorities! For intance reer wardheere(my grandmothers beel ) pledged full allegiance to Galmudug.

Last edited:
A very good development.

All coastal towns need a fishing jetty and we must encourage Somalis to turn to fishing cooperatives. Somalis should turn to the sea and work together to push away foreign trawlers that steal our fish and dump toxic waste.

Next up, Galmudug needs a Maritime Police Force to protect fishermen from foreign trawlers.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo build the fishing port in Hobyo for Galnus, the audacity of Mahad Salad to pose in that picture is beyond me, he is among the qaran dumis who will lose their parliament seat inshallah.

TekNiKo

VIP
They should use them to build houses for free and then deport them back to yemen :trumpsmirk:
Its not only Laasqoray many coastal towns are ghost towns because Somalis dont wanna fish. Let the Yemenis take advantage of Beesha 68.

Farmaajo build the fishing port in Hobyo for Galnus, the audacity of Mahad Salad to pose in that picture is beyond me, he is among the qaran dumis who will lose their parliament seat inshallah.

You didnt know Mahad Salaad and Ciid are buddies now? Its Qoor Qoor who is with Farmaajo Ciid has been bought out by Dam Jadiid, we shall see what he does for Ina Garyare a vocal opponenrt of Farmaajo who he insists become MP

This project is very questionable considering Hobyo is currently under Alshabaab rule, who funded the fishing port? who authorised it? who will it serve? This certainly isn't a state project.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its not only Laasqoray many coastal towns are ghost towns because Somalis dont wanna fish. Let the Yemenis take advantage of Beesha 68.

You didnt know Mahad Salaad and Ciid are buddies now? Its Qoor Qoor who is with Farmaajo Ciid has been bought out by Dam Jadiid, we shall see what he does for Ina Garyare a vocal opponenrt of Farmaajo who he insists become MP
I know Ciid links with Damuljadiid and even the new Caabudwaaq admin, that is besids the point, why is Mahad Salad doing igu sawir on development he had nothing to do with infact he oppenly oppose those who made the development possible.

Is the country not in Federal? You are filled with cuqdad you can’t even say the full name Galmudug. Farmaajo has nothing to do with this, except yes he may have rigged the elections with bribes to control the selection process but I would give this credit to Qoorqoor at least the coast is being utilised. This is the fruits of federalism. Alhamdulilah

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is the country not in Federal? You are filled with cuqdad you can’t even say the full name Galmudug. Farmaajo has nothing to do with this, except yes he may have rigged the elections with bribes to control the selection process but I would give this credit to Qoorqoor at least the coast is being utilised. This is the fruits of federalism. Alhamdulilah
Farmaajo installed Qoorqoor, by the way consider this my last reply to you, a laangaab such as yourself is not worth responding to.

Farmaajo installed Qoorqoor, by the way consider this my last reply to you, a laangaab such as yourself is not worth responding to.
Our Friend @Kheyre is right though, that this is the fruit of Federalism not because of your Abo Farmaajo.

Galmudug existed before farmaajo and will long continue to exist when he is expelled soon.

Horta Ceeb badanaa, why are you so focused on my State Galmudug, Galmudug Anuka HG baa leh, so focus on your own state Jubaland yaa ibnu Gedo!

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Our Friend Kheire is right though, that this is the fruit of Federalism not because of your Abo Farmaajo.

Galmudug existed before farmaajo and will long continue to exist when he is expelled soon.

Horta Ceeb badanaa, why are you so focused on my State Galmudug, Galmuug Anuka HG baa leh, so focus on your own state Jubaland yaa ibnu Gedo!
the ceeb is your Sacad PM has zero control over Qoorqoor or Galnus, what happened to being indhaha Hawiyo, you are futada hawiyo waryaa now go and beg MJ for more weapons

the ceeb is your Sacad PM has zero control over Qoorqoor or Galnus, what happened to being indhaha Hawiyo, you are futada hawiyo waryaa now go and beg MJ for more weapons
The Indhaha Hawiye you mentioned has effectively taken out farmaajo from the Somalia's Politics and Elections, its because of Badbaadiye Rooble that today Farmaajo and that ethiopian langaab aw-xasan fahad yasiin are so powerless and irrelevant.

Today Indhaha Hawiye aka Sacad through Badbaadiye Rooble has total controll of the Elections Policy, State Broadcast News, Security (All armed forces) and Finances (Salaries of all employees armed forces and state employees).

Again warya Ibnu Gedo, Galmudug Anuka HG leh, so focus only on your maamul Jubaland.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Indhaha Hawiye you mentioned has effectively taken out farmaajo from the Somalia's Politics and Elections, its because of Badbaadiye Rooble that today Farmaajo and that ethiopian langaab aw-xasan fahad yasiin are so powerless and irrelevant.

Today Indhaha Hawiye aka Sacad through Badbaadiye Rooble has total controll of the Elections Policy, State Broadcast News, Security (All armed forces) and Finances (Salaries of all employees armed forces and state employees).

Again warya Ibnu Gedo, Galmudug Anuka HG leh, so focus only on your maamul Jubaland.
Galnus yaa kugu haysta ? tale it back to the slum neighborhood which does not qualify as FMS and good luck.

As for Galnus Farmaajo created, the Galnus we see today controlled by Qoorqoor and Ciid, that is something Farmaajo created with its capital in Samareeb, that is diverse Galnus that is a threat to PL, the Sacad Baraxley Galnus is welcomed by PL which is why Fiqi is their loyal slave, but that Galnus is not a reality today.

Trending