Vice President Abdihakim Amey takes over as President of Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes war finally.. war between idoor and Darood. Gaas and camey make this idoor's bleed blood. from the south and we already captured Dir lands in South somalia. They work for us in xamar. There own farms we captured it and made them leave somalia as refugees. Come to south somalia and see if I am lying. I own 6 farms my father captured from Dir clan . And I make money selling fruits and vegetables in xamar to bosaso. So rich crazy rich. I am investing in Kenya... haha we really won the civil war. Xamar is the only place in Somalia u would see millionaires under the age of 30. Come to xamar and see how we live.
Southern dir would karbash most darod and most northerners:mjpls:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Here comes war finally.. war between idoor and Darood. Gaas and camey make this idoor's bleed blood. from the south and we already captured Dir lands in South somalia. They work for us in xamar. There own farms we captured it and made them leave somalia as refugees. Come to south somalia and see if I am lying. I own 6 farms my father captured from Dir clan . And I make money selling fruits and vegetables in xamar to bosaso. So rich crazy rich. I am investing in Kenya... haha we really won the civil war. Xamar is the only place in Somalia u would see millionaires under the age of 30. Come to xamar and see how we live.

This nigga a savage walahi :russ:

Are u abgaal?

Well every family has a fool, and I'm guessing you are it in the MJ family. Did you know by any chance that there are Dhulbahante foot soldiers in Puntland from the inception, and that they have fought and died for every war that Puntland has been involved, including in the south.
Do you know that so far no Dhulbahante footsoldier has ever died for Somaliland.

And why would a soldier get shot in the back, unless he was fleeing.

Your analysis of the situation is very simplistic, which is not surprising for a simpleton. You almost sound like a Jeegaanland dummy, the way you shit on your brothers (if you're really MJ that is). Harti remains kin, whatever the politics.

The Jeegaanland guy was insulting you and Puntland, and you replied by dissing your brothers.
Have you ever heard the Somali folk tale where a leopard found her kids dead and she asked who killed them. When she easy told that it was an elephant, she replied, I don't think so, they were killed by a goat.

All you can see is Dhulbahante, when a bigger enemy is knocking at the gates of Garoowe.

If this is not doqonimo, then I don't know what is.
Stop begging these trash when they just ran away mid battle yesterday:wow:
Such coward tactic it almost feels mj were fighting:wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well every family has a fool, and I'm guessing you are it in the MJ family. Did you know by any chance that there are Dhulbahante foot soldiers in Puntland from the inception, and that they have fought and died for every war that Puntland has been involved, including in the south.
Do you know that so far no Dhulbahante footsoldier has ever died for Somaliland.

And why would a soldier get shot in the back, unless he was fleeing.

Your analysis of the situation is very simplistic, which is not surprising for a simpleton. You almost sound like a Jeegaanland dummy, the way you shit on your brothers (if you're really MJ that is). Harti remains kin, whatever the politics.

The Jeegaanland guy was insulting you and Puntland, and you replied by dissing your brothers.
Have you ever heard the Somali folk tale where a leopard found her kids dead and she asked who killed them. When she easy told that it was an elephant, she replied, I don't think so, they were killed by a goat.

All you can see is Dhulbahante, when a bigger enemy is knocking at the gates of Garoowe.

If this is not doqonimo, then I don't know what is.
Save me from your drivel and listen to this dhulbhante leader who like Cali khalif asks who will Majeerteen free sool from dhulbhante?

Dhulbhante are the foot soldiers of Isaac if the enemy comes to garoowe then we know how to defend ourselves from any enemy including dhulbhante who are the foot soldiers of Isaac

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And youre a jubalander why do u care about Puntlanders and our internal affairs
My father is from Bari wecel yaho laangaabka ah talk about puntland affairs kulaha hooyada waas dheh I will take about hooyada siilkayda affairs tampon iyo balaayo vafankolo

Yeah I am Abgaal. Sometimes Somali people hate when u tell them the reality and the truth. Dir are nothing bro. My gardener is idoor these people are trash bro. They are the only Somali tribe who would do jobs most somali's won't do!. Abgaal osman run xamar!!! Most millionaires in xamar are US. SECOND is Habar gidir... 3rd are Darood clans. Am I lying now ? How big is idoor or dir clan in somalia u tell me. They are the only Somali clan u could rob or steal or kill who won't say nothing or fight back. Easy pray.

Last edited:
@Weydamal ninkaan @Cognitivedissonance waa jirkeenoo xumaaday. Even MJs wuu kala Guraa. He's a Doqon that doesn't represent us.
Harti waa Puntland Puntland waa Harti

I know Bro. Like I said every family has its doqon. I saw the idiot a mile away. Harti will always remain one blood, whatever the political differences. We may criticise the foolishness and lack of vision of some of the Harti leaders, but Harti are descended from one father. No fool can change that.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I know Bro. Like I said every family has its doqon. I saw the idiot a mile away. Harti will always remain one blood, whatever the political differences. We may criticise the foolishness and lack of vision of some of the Harti leaders, but Harti are descended from one father. No fool can change that.
Rageedi, Harti waa Mid, Daaroodna wa Mid, Soomaali Maxamadna waa mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending