Veterans of somali forums. Have y’all

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Smh I am younger than all the people you just tagged. I might be a veteran but I'm the youngest veteran

To answer your question, I've had a few dates with girls I interacted with online. I met them on the comments sections of Puntlandi.com and hiiraanonline.com

I considered you like 25.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I never created an account on there I would lurk for a little when I saw it pop up in the results lag whenever I binged anything
i actually had an account but i didnt last long bcos they thought i was too immature and knew i was lyin about my age i was pretending to be in my 20s but really i was 15/16 lmaoo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have y’all heard of people meeting actual potential spouses on these Somali forums and getting married .

@Reiko @R.Kelly @AussieHustler @Western4Life @Abdalla @Basra @sophisticate
@waraabe
@Cognitivedissonance
@Mercury
Y’all used somnet which is really old. Do y’all know of anyone?

Haa walahi!

I made a thread about it like last year abti

Apparently there was this guy in Soomalidaduunka Snapchat. He was being featured there and this dude was promoting the Somali Match company that was getting opened. So he was talking about the virtue of online marriages and then the guy goes “I met my wife on Somalilife forum”

@Reiko is a veteran of that forum...she was on it from 2001

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i actually had an account but i didnt last long bcos they thought i was too immature and knew i was lyin about my age i was pretending to be in my 20s but really i was 15/16 lmaoo
In 2011 the thought of going on somali forums never crossed my mind.
My 14 year old ass was busy reading Percy Jackson and watching anime.

It’s surprising seeing under 18 people in the forums

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In 2011 the thought of going on somali forums never crossed my mind.
My 14 year old ass was busy reading Percy Jackson and watching anime.

It’s surprising seeing under 18 people in the forums
it isn't that surprising considering there's 16 years old on this forum now and I was interested in somali lifestyle and communities across the world that's why I joined

Trending

Latest posts