>no wall
>no tax cuts
>no healthcare
>didn't audit the fed
>didn't name china a currency manipulator
>filled his cabinet with globalists and goldman sachs employees
View attachment 16654

Literally a meme president

All totally false. He's been in office for only a few weeks.

America is slowly progressing into a third world country. I will probably not naturalize to US citizenship. I'm going to keep my Swiss nationality as a back up in case shit hits the fan.

Switzerland doesn't allow dual citizenship?

trump is a retard

f*ck him and his coke butler

He's humiliating Trudeau at the moment. No more supply management!

I am not too sure. There are some conditions and stuff, especially for those who were naturalized to CHF before. Also, the US system taxes people world wide. It's a catch-22.

I heard it's rare to get taxed though, especially if you already pay taxes to the country you reside in.

You are required to file though.

Gambar

VIP
America is slowly progressing into a third world country. I will probably not naturalize to US citizenship. I'm going to keep my Swiss nationality as a back up in case shit hits the fan.
Where is your birth place? Are you trying to naturalize through a relative? They're making it difficult to get a green card let alone citizenship.

Apollo

VIP
Where is your birth place? Are you trying to naturalize through a relative? They're making it difficult to get a green card let alone citizenship.

Long story. But I will get a greencard via a relative soon. I will not naturalize because I don't trust the US won't go batshit crazy within my lifetime.

Gambar

VIP
Long story. But I will get a greencard via a relative soon. I will not naturalize because I don't trust the US won't go batshit crazy within my lifetime.
You'll have to do DNA but at least you're from a western country. Though if you were born there it would make it easier.

>no wall
>no tax cuts
>no healthcare
>didn't audit the fed
>didn't name china a currency manipulator
>filled his cabinet with globalists and goldman sachs employees
View attachment 16654

Literally a meme president

And no funding denials from the federal government as punishment to sanctuary cities. The judge rejected Trump's executive order and used Trump, Sean and Their Demented Attorney General Jeff's public statements to use government funding as a weapon against states that refuse to use police for immigration law enforcement. So much winning.

He can drink his coke though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts