Very depressing. Barely 10 years old but talking about bleaching her skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
This is the saddest thing I’ve seen in a while colorism is the worst thing besides qabilism to hit somalis even the men are starting to conform

That's because the people they idolise are all bleaching, actors, singers and even instafamous local girls in Somalia appear all to be light-skinned (they all use those ghost-like whitening/smoothing video and pics filters.

They associate success with being light skinned.

Last edited:
You're pathetic. Nobody on here likes you. Do something with yourself you pathetic half a man creature

This cretin forgot that my fetish is dhuxool ala south sudan which is far darker then the most darkest colour you find in Somalia, he foolishly thinks he is insulting me by this, he is self-hate personified.

I dated a very light skin women before and it just didn't do to it for me no matter how hard I tried to overlook this, her skin appeared to me like the meat of a pig which I grew up to hate growing up in white only towns, everything about it was repulsive, it hides nothing.

The only time I am repulsed by dark women is when they get fat or obese, the obesity makes them look more hideous then their lighter counterparts that carry the weight better.

This dude is the type that sits in the shade scared of getting darker, severely deficient in Vitamin D as a result, which is characterised by general weakness on top of his malnourished stature, he is so stupid he doesn't even realise that when it comes to males, the fast majority of women prefer them dark!

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
That's because the people they idolise are all bleaching, actors, singers and even instafamous local girls in Somalia appear all to be light-skinned (they all use those ghost-like whitening/smoothing video and pics filters.

They associating success with being light skinned.
It’s honestly sad Wallahi none of the disapora do it mainly because they know it’s wrong and I’m actractive I cant wait till more of the western somalis move back and make the fobs realize they’ve made mistakes

Very sad. The fact that she is so young and so aware of this is tragic.
Off topic. I've noticed in the west the Somali kids her age can't speak or hold a normal conversation. Talk to your kids as adults, you'd be surprised how smart they can be. That girl is around 7 years old but she can verbalise her thoughts very well
Girls tend to speak earlier and better than boys though. But you're right, I know a couple Somali boys who can barely even speak at 4/5 years old One of my cousins kid is 4 but sounds like a baby. Shocks me every time.

It seems like skin bleaching has become a right of passage. All of the young girls I knew, I cannot recognize them as soon as they pass into the teen years. Even if you're a parent who tells your child that their natural skin colour is fine, they may not want to be the one dark girl in a sea of bleachers. The one's who don't bleach get ridiculed.

I don't know what the solution is.

It’s honestly sad Wallahi none of the disapora do it mainly because they know it’s wrong and I’m actractive I cant wait till more of the western somalis move back and make the fobs realize they’ve made mistakes

The westerners are using excessive makeup.

I'm sure if they saw more people that look like them who are successful they too would feel inspired.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It seems like skin bleaching has become a right of passage. All of the young girls I knew, I cannot recognize them as soon as they pass into the teen years. Even if you're a parent who tells your child that their natural skin colour is fine, they may not want to be the one dark girl in a sea of bleachers. The one's who don't bleach get ridiculed.

How about Somali men not marrying them? :cosbyhmm:

Thats weird

I always hear about bleaching epidemic but nowadays it seems like most somali ppl in the west look down on bleaching except for the 40+ crowd but even among them more of them are realizing how ugly it looks compared to natural skin and now its becoming something more shameful to be associated with

in fact ppl will sneak accuse u of bleaching if your skin is slightly lighter or your face is lighter than your hands

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Egyptians bleaching themselves? Are you sure...

Have you ever lived in the Middle East? Lebanon is the biggest supplier of that stuff. In Egypt it's heavily advertised. I've actually lived in Egypt for several months. They go from dinka dark to very pale. In a family you can find various tones. In one case, a little girl at a private school that my relatives attended was given bleach by her mother. Why? Because she looked Aswani, not olive like her brother. Mind you, they were from the capital. Not Southern Eygpt. They have it worse with colourism and classism.

VixR

Veritas
And yet some ppl would still vehemently argue with you we're not colorist as Somalis, much like much of the world, and that we like the "Marin Somali color". She even stated the background reason being male preference. 'Ajib.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
As someone that has a strong preference for dark women especially a fetish for the really dhuxool types like south Sudanese.
sought of shit mudane @El padrone would say :pachah1:
And yet some ppl would still vehemently argue with you we're not colorist as Somalis, much like much of the world, and that we like the "Marin Somali color". She even stated the background reason being male preference. 'Ajib.
what colour was your hamster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending