Venezuela Wants To Annex Guyana

Back when the British controlled this area they didn’t draw a border line between Venezuela and Guyana, Western part of Guyana is known as esequiba for the Venezuelans, Guyanas don’t speak Spanish either the official language is English. Damn why is most problems in the world traced back to the British empire?
1700542056271.png

US has been easing up on the sanctions and trying to get their oil back on the market but invading another country is an easy way to ruin those good graces

venezuela has all this oil but horrible kleptocratic entitled leaders, Venezuelans don’t deserve this

GemState

36/21
VIP
I want to see history happen. Ethiopia should annex Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea to create Abyssiniaweyne

Indonesia should annex Papua new Guinea, those tiny gay islands off the coast of Australia and East Timor

China should annex Taiwan as well.

Current borders are fake and gay, I want to bring back based Empires :trumpsmirk:

So it's happening?!!? Damn, I thought that it was just scaremongering and using the border 'disputes' to distract their own people from the current state of the country :kanyehmm:

Last edited:
So it's happening?!!? Damn, I thought that it was just scaremongering and using the border 'disputes' to distract their own people from the current state of the country :kanyehmm:
Big Sam and his lackeys in the Europeans can’t do shit other than sanctions Maduro is backed financially and militarily by the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians.
1701218984534.png

Last edited:
Big Sam and his lackeys in the Europeans can’t do shit other than sanctions Maduro is backed financially and militarily by the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians.
View attachment 305384

Based on the reaction coming out of the US, it seems like their army will either intervene or at the very least give Guyana militarily assistance. This is more of a 'threat' to American dominance security of the region.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hope multiple countries Annex other nations and many wars begin. This way we can slowly build up whilst the europeans are distracted like China did.

Based on the reaction coming out of the US, it seems like their army will either intervene or at the very least give Guyana militarily assistance. This is more of a 'threat' to American dominance security of the region.
they already have added it to their maps!
1701302244930.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts