Veganism Is A Cult!!

I don't dislike it as much as regular meat but I never enjoyed them either, I cut out eggs as well and that's it.

Besides not being a fan of oodkac I'm also vegan for environmental reasons. Meat has been too industrialized.
The people I have a problem with would call you "not a real vegan" since your not doing it for the animals. To them, real veganism is only for the animals. They don't consider it just a diet they consider it a moral cause. They are actively trying to screw meat-eaters over.

Just force the vegans to do some pushups and lift some weights- once they experience a bit of testosterone, they should forget all about veganism.

Not surprisingly, vegans and vegetarians have much lower testosterone levels than meat eaters (16, 17, 18, 19). Bottom line: Vegans are deficient in many important nutrients, including Vitamin B12 and Creatine. Studies show that vegans have much lower testosterone levels than their meat-eating counterparts.27 ago. 2013

I knew it.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The people I have a problem with would call you "not a real vegan" since your not doing it for the animals. To them, real veganism is only for the animals. They don't consider it just a diet they consider it a moral cause. They are actively trying to screw meat-eaters over.
Yeah they treat it like a religion, it's an embarrassment, but I can see where they're coming from, most factories torture animals to death so they should focus all the anger on those guys not the consumer.

Yeah they treat it like a religion, it's an embarrassment, but I can see where they're coming from, most factories torture animals to death so they should focus all the anger on those guys not the consumer.

Those vegans don't want to reform animal agriculture they want to abolish animal agriculture. Basically, no more animal products for anyone is what they want. They are insane.

Sadly, society sees these people as a joke instead of as a threat. They are definitely a problem.

Here is a video of vegan lunatics using their kids to bother some men that are just fishing!
Keep "mortality" and whataboutisms out of any discussion you have with vegans. Act as indifferent as humanly possible about "animal sentience" and watch the emaciated cunts have a melt down lol

They're worst than the radical environmentalists.

These vegans are radical environmentalists they say we need to ban all animal agriculture to so call "save the Earth".

Greta is a vegan :farmajoyaab:
1624238166485.png

1624238245608.png

Trending