Veganism Is A Cult!!

There is no doubt about it veganism is not just a diet it's a cult.
When a vegan leaves the diet they say you were never vegan, to begin with. What the f*ck kind of logic is that.

Vegans are also extremely anti-human!

Say no to vegan propaganda!

20210619_212926.jpg

Plant Lives Matter too !!!
:fittytousand:

they can't even just drive their truck. these guys should be put in prison.

Sadly, society sees these people as a joke instead of as a threat. They are definitely a problem.

Here is a video of vegan lunatics using their kids to bother some men that are just fishing!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t have beef with Vegetarians (no pun intended) but Vegans are the worst. One of my friends is a Vegan she’s a pasty white girl named Lucy. One day I drank a milkshake after a work out. The look she gave me was like “I’m not angry I’m just disappointed” :drakekidding:

I don’t have beef with Vegetarians (no pun intended) but Vegans are the worst. One of my friends is a Vegan she’s a pasty white girl named Lucy. One day I drank a milkshake after a work out. The look she gave me was like “I’m not angry I’m just disappointed” :drakekidding:

She was disappointed that you were having a nutritious milkshake instead of almond juice.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
A bunch of YouTube compilations of extremist nutjobs that every community has its fair share of is a terrible way to cast judgment

I don't force my views on anyone as it means I'm outlawing what's already perfectly halal as haram, so I'm in no position to make such decisions as a Muslim

That said I'm vegan because I simply just don't like the taste of meat.

A bunch of YouTube compilations of extremist nutjobs that every community has its fair share of is a terrible way to cast judgment

I don't force my views on anyone as it means I'm outlawing what's already perfectly halal as haram, so I'm in no position to make such decisions as a Muslim

That said I'm vegan because I simply just don't like the taste of meat.
what about dairy products?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
what about dairy products?
I don't dislike it as much as regular meat but I never enjoyed them either, I cut out eggs as well and that's it.

Besides not being a fan of oodkac I'm also vegan for environmental reasons. Meat has been too industrialized.