Vasectomy or contraceptives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been on contraceptives in the form of injection which lasts for two years and about 4 months ago I had my second time.

I have been thinking of vasectomy next time after this of by that time I would have to manage to get 1 or 2 kids.

Does anyone else use contraceptives in here ladies and gentlemen or planning to have vasectomy?

Is it even safe to get an injection for contraceptives ?

That sounds wild man. There's gotta be some crazy side effects to something like that.

i have been on contraceptives in the form of injection which lasts for two years and about 4 months ago I had my second time.

I have been thinking of vasectomy next time after this of by that time I would have to manage to get 1 or 2 kids.

Does anyone else use contraceptives in here ladies and gentlemen or planning to have vasectomy?
Why would you do that isn't it easier to just run away

Last edited:
Is it even safe to get an injection for contraceptives ?

That sounds wild man. There's gotta be some crazy side effects to something like that.
As long as you go to a professional doctor it works well and with no side effects. It’s not done in a day too but you go through counseling and the possibility of reversing it or not in the future and even the option to have sperm bank before you do the process Incase you regret

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The female equivalent of a vasectomy is getting one's tubes tied (tubal ligation). Chemical contraceptives for men are associated with mood disorders like depression, and there are myriad of health effects from oral contraceptive use in women.

You come across as very liberal. I'm assuming but I doubt you're married. So, I'll refrain from being preachy about celibacy. I don't think you'd gravitate to that kind of message. In any case, when it comes to sexual relations women have the most to lose, especially outside of a stable long-term relationship - marriage. Non-hormonal contraceptives aren't as effective as oral contraceptives, but they pose fewer threats to health. Women probably don't know this but if you are on oral contraceptives you don't menstruate (it's called withdrawal bleeding), as the pill simulates pregnancy. And in truth, men find women on it less attractive compared to when they aren't. That's another story.

Even within a marriage context, women have to put their plans for career advancement on hold to bear children. This actually contributes to the income disparity between men and women. This could be rationalized by putting a high value on motherhood, unfortunately, it isn't compensated. Unless you or your husband is balling having many children is a challenge. Not to mention, you diffuse your attention in several directions if you do. I have a bias toward fewer children as I come from a smaller family, so I'm liberal in that respect. However, conservative so I see celibacy as best outside of marriage.

Wow a Somalian using birth control

Why are you surprised? Not all Somalis have large families. And for the record, it's Somali.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The female equivalent of a vasectomy is getting one's tubes tied (tubal ligation). Chemical contraceptives for men are associated with mood disorders like depression, and there are myriad of health effects from oral contraceptive use in women.

You come across as very liberal. I'm assuming but I doubt you're married. So, I'll refrain from being preachy about celibacy. I don't think you'd gravitate to that kind of message. In any case, when it comes to sexual relations women have the most to lose, especially outside of a stable long-term relationship - marriage. Non-hormonal contraceptives aren't as effective as oral contraceptives, but they pose fewer threats to health. Women probably don't know this but if you are on oral contraceptives you don't menstruate (it's called withdrawal bleeding), as the pill simulates pregnancy. And in truth, men find women on it less attractive compared to when they aren't. That's another story.

Even within a marriage context, women have to put their plans for career advancement on hold to bear children. This actually contributes to the income disparity between men and women. This could be rationalized by putting a high value on motherhood, unfortunately, it isn't compensated. Unless you or your husband is balling having many children is a challenge. Not to mention, you diffuse your attention in several directions if you do. I have a bias toward fewer children as I come from a smaller family, so I'm liberal in that respect. However, conservative so I see celibacy as best outside of marriage.

Why are you surprised? Not all Somalis have large families. And for the record, it's Somali.
Somalis are known for their large families
They don’t even what birth control is

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hope you robbed again.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Coming from an Ethiopian with a population more than a hundred million has no room to speak.
Ethiopians in the West don’t have more than 1-3 kids and in back home people are starting to use be. You people have 5-10 kids even in America.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
but honey u aint married yet. why worry about contraceptives?

That's the reason why. Doc, I have a deep-seated fear of babies and anything that contributes to their creation.:( Genophobia, Erotophobia and Infantophobia.

That's why I champion celibacy.:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending