Values of the Somali community questioned after Ilhan Omar scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t anyone answer and tell her that we brought our tribal culture to the diaspora, we fight ourselves along clan lines in mosques, taxi ranks, weddings and in Somali restaurants. We have been very successful than any other ethnic group receiving welfare and government housing. We rank first in welfare integration. We fucking hate other people and we hate the Jews more than the Palestinians hate the Jews. In a nutshell, we hate one another, hate others and hate Jews the most.

Common guys, have some balls and be honest to answer her.
And the sellout sides with the big nosed paki. Not surprised

And the sellout sides with the big nosed paki. Not surprised

Hi daughter, I’m sorry that your mum @Knowles nevet told me about you till I saw you on Somalispot. Don’t harangue me dear, I will make up to you and become a great grandfather to your kids. f*ck, I became a deadbeat dad like @R.Kelly and failed my daughter. Regrets, regrets and more regrets.

Jews are smart....they never do their dirty work. They always use people to do it for them. Like this one here is being paid by jewd. Anytime you see a so called reformer or moderate being pushed.....rest assured jew money is behind it

The arrogance of this . She wrote

More on my personal story and why as an immigrant Muslim American and daughter of refugees, I didn’t end up like Ilhan Omar

Loool she actually thinks she has achieved more lol

Ugly . She better keep Somalis out of her mouth and worry about her hairy relatives that still practice honor killings.

This is a racial attack. These brown ex-Muslims seem to go after Somalis quite a few times instead of their own communities. This is an attack on all Somalis, Muslim or not. She's stoking up hatred and scrutiny towards our people in the guise of fighting Islam. f*ck her, she should talk about her own people instead of talking about ours.

Muji

VIP
Why can’t anyone answer and tell her that we brought our tribal culture to the diaspora, we fight ourselves along clan lines in mosques, taxi ranks, weddings and in Somali restaurants. We have been very successful than any other ethnic group receiving welfare and government housing. We rank first in welfare integration. We fucking hate other people and we hate the Jews more than the Palestinians hate the Jews. In a nutshell, we hate one another, hate others and hate Jews the most.

Common guys, have some balls and be honest to answer her.

Come on @AussieHustler why hasn’t she written about why the majority of white women voters in America have voted for Trump? Can we conclude that they are all racist and bigoted like him? The vast majority of the people on this forum and my own family included do not agree with Ilhan and believe she should mind her own business. Low blow.

Come on @AussieHustler why hasn’t she written about why the majority of white women voters in America have voted for Trump? Can we conclude that they are all racist and bigoted like him? The vast majority of the people on this forum and my own family included do not agree with Ilhan and believe she should mind her own business. Low blow.
We do not agree with her because its not wise political move. Not that she is incorrect about Aipac and Jews buying politicians. But why did he read that so called muslim reformist tweet who herself is funded by powerful groups who are there to be used to attack CAIR mainly and tie any muslim group who gets involved in politics to extremists.

Again Ilhan aint wrong and no obe can factually say so except the anti semit attack. But for him to read that big nosed pakis tweet and side with her shows this guy essentially is anti somali. If we were slaves 300 yrars ago Aussie would be the kind of slaves who would snitch on other slaves when they were planning to escape or kill their owner. He is morgan freeman character in django stephen

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We love and support Ilhan, she said nothing that warranted the backlash. The rookie congresswomen has criticized powerful lobbying groups before like Saudi Arabia and now AIPAC who btw violate American laws everyday but are allowed to get away with it because of the Benjamins baby

Anyways, she has received tons of support from non Somalis while unfortunately some of her people cancelled her. I hope she is a little bit more careful with her tweets but at the same time, I hope she never stops speaking from the heart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts