Valentine's day is coming up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just another day. Its pointless celebrating these sort of days. However, we ought to see it as an opportunity to reflect. I was reading somewhere that New Years Eve and Valentines day are the highest for suicide or self-harm. :p

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Damn love habibi is only for Arabs. Well guess I'm using blackpeoplemeet.com hopefully I can find some other Somalis on there lol

Do y'all niggas actually use dating websites. Aren't y'all afraid of catfishes

I'm going to sit around while the girl makes me breakfast , buys me flowers and pays for our meal. She better not expect anything afterwards, I'm not just a piece of flesh, I am a human being.

Last edited:
I'm going to sit around while the girl makes me breakfast , buys me flowers and pays for our the meal. She better not expect anything afterwards, I'm not just a piece of flesh, I am a human being.
There needs to be more male appreciation in society goddammit. It is now offensive to some people when a woman cooks. More men seem to be going solo these days. :dwill:

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
I have a tall, hooked nosed red headed Jewish woman who has hair in her nose, ears, back of neck, sideburns, legs, armpits, meat mangler and elsewhere. Also has a nice natural, womanly odour.

Love of my life wallahi. Before I made this journey that was unthinkable. I would’ve puked at the thought.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I have a tall, hooked nosed red headed Jewish woman who has hair in her nose, ears, back of neck, sideburns, legs, armpits, meat mangler and elsewhere. Also has a nice natural, womanly odour.

Love of my life wallahi. Before I made this journey that was unthinkable. I would’ve puked at the thought.
masha'allah you found a dime. dont let her go sxb

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
been alone forever sxb, I don't even notice valentines day anymore.
mjsuitcry.png
You need a Jewish wife. The woman will treat you like a true friend, have sex when you want and not bother you with bullshit, all a product of the toughness of the Jews due to centuries of dealing with bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts