Vagabond

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farming arc was without doubt bad. However everything leading to that point was an incredible tale and excellent storytelling. I wish their was a Somali version of it
The farming arc is by far the most beautiful

All the wisdom that is said and just seeing the whole village grow together. Seeing miyamoto ask for help was something and being there for that kid the whole time was so admirable

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The farming arc is by far the most beautiful

All the wisdom that is said and just seeing the whole village grow together. Seeing miyamoto ask for help was something and being there for that kid the whole time was so different
I read the arc and although I didn't like the other arcs, It wasn't as bad as people made it seem but compared to the rest of the series, it wasn't quite there.

However it is was far better than the Vinland Slave Arc. That was total garbage and I dropped the series because of it

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Imagine a Somali Lone Wolf and Cub :banderas:
I have that one bookmarked and have read one of the authors other series called Kubaraki Asa which I liked a lot.

I think Somali Manga and Anime Industry would wipe the floor with Japanese one. The quality has been declined to do original mangas being forced to cancel in favor of fan service crap. A Somali Industry that focuses on storytelling and other areas like comedy would be revolutionary in anime industry. Most Muslim countries would start watching Somali animes and read Somali Manga

I have that one bookmarked and have read one of the authors other series called Kubaraki Asa which I liked a lot.

I think Somali Manga and Anime Industry would wipe the floor with Japanese one. The quality has been declined to do original mangas being forced to cancel in favor of fan service crap. A Somali Industry that focuses on storytelling and other areas like comedy would be revolutionary in anime industry. Most Muslim countries would start watching Somali animes and read Somali Manga
It would be Somali cartoon and not manga. Because manga is spessific to Japanese artwork. Just like manhua (Chinese) and manhwa (Korean).

I get what you're saying though. It would be interesting to see something professional with Somali storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts