Vaccine

What I don't understand about some of the theories surrounding the vaccine is how illogial they are.

Why would they strive to make the entire population infertile that would literally kill off the human race????
:draketf:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What I don't understand about some of the theories surrounding the vaccine is how illogial they are.

Why would they strive to make the entire population infertile that would literally kill off the human race????

I think a lot of it stems from the remnants of eugenics programs and human experimentation being in the collective consciousness of some people along with a deep mistrust of government(s). We constantly hear talk about needing to do something to quell global population growth. And we've also heard some very Malthusian rantings of people in high places. I'll provide some quotes below if you're interested.
1627785568917.png

1627785661642.png

1627785835510.png

We know depopulation is certainly of interest to some deranged people with a lot of money to blow under the guise of philanthropy. The thing is this vaccine is not all that effective at accomplishing this end. I will say suspicions of some members of the public are heightened by the level of coordination with covid-19. I mean if they were this focused on global public health they would have increased literacy, K-12 education rates, clean water/sanitation and improved nutrition in the developing world long ago. A part of me thinks these lot don't care all that much unless it's about women's reproductive health and harvesting precious resources.

As for why their vaccination rates/efforts in the developing world are abysmal that's mostly due to logistic concerns. If they could have gotten enough needles into the arms of all those fertile little Africans and Asians they would have by now. The dark continent has nice land but the people are a nuisance at least in their view. But if you're going to do eugenics right it has to be a multi-pronged effort. This little vaccine doesn't have the kind of power to sterilize on a mass scale. I mean people are still getting pregnant post-vaccination so it's not an effective form of contraception. I honestly think blood clotting and heart inflammation are more likely among those that succumb to reactions. Anyway, what do I know.

Think about it, a world lockdown, an unknown virus that spreads across the world, a magical vaccine that YOU have to take which is enforced by the government...
It's free real estate for conspiracy theories.

Trending

Latest posts