Vaccinated vs unvax

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Did you know if you have only two shots of the vaccine you are still considered unvaxed and you are still on the same class as those who did not get even one shot of the vaccine. You will be considered vaxed when you get the booster shot šŸ¤£

So you're just going to Russian roulette this global pandemic?

south-park-its-over-stan-covid-is-here-soon-only-99.98-percent-of-us-will-remain.jpg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So you're just going to Russian roulette this global pandemic?
Iā€™m been doing it the last 2 years. Iā€™m doing good, use face mask when ever I am out , I donā€™t go out much, or mingle with others . Still work also. May Allah keep protecting me from this virus and keep me healthy .

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡“
VIP
Allah protects those who have tawakul in him.
Do you believe in Allah ?

If I get cancer and refuse to get treatment, I highly doubt Allah SWT is going to cure me.

Allah doesnā€™t cure people that arenā€™t willing to put in the work themselves.

In a country where essential medication like insulin costs hundreds of dollars. I find anything "free" highly suspicious.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I get cancer and refuse to get treatment, I highly doubt Allah SWT is going to cure me.

Allah doesnā€™t cure people that arenā€™t willing to put in the work themselves.

@Periplus you are the picture of logic sound common sense, and @SOULSEARCHING is the picture of the opposite.

The two of you discussing polar opposite issues amuses me tremendously lol

Trending