Vacation marriage

Why is there so many vacation marriages in the Somali community and why is a Somali man starting a second family in Somalia acceptable? What do the local Somalis think of this

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why is there so many vacation marriages in the Somali community and why is a Somali man starting a second family in Somalia acceptable? What do the local Somalis think of this
Never heard of it

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Never heard of this personally I only hear about single Somali men going back home for marriage.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I’ve heard too many stories of men leaving families behind just to marry young girls from back home. I don’t think severing ties and abandoning your first family is very halal :kanyeshrug:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You think these old men that don't play an active role in their kids life, live freely in a house payed by the government while their their wife commits fraud and have no real responsibilities care?

There just useless dysfunction freeloaders. Typical ghetto degenerates

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If they want to get a 2nd wife that's on them but you outta treat them right that's xaq. I respect them really they're carrying on their lineage even more :yousmart:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ve heard too many stories of men leaving families behind just to marry young girls from back home. I don’t think severing ties and abandoning your first family is very halal :kanyeshrug:
I have never heard those stories in reality, I’ve only ever heard it from somali girls online.

They claim somali fathers leave their wives but Ive NEVER seen it. it’s propaganda

I have never heard those stories in reality, I’ve only ever heard it from somali girls online.

They claim somali fathers leave their wives but Ive NEVER seen it. it’s propaganda
There’s a documentary on YouTube that talks about it. It’s in Kenya where this vacation marries happen. Very unjust as woman is left with baby to fend for herself and often shunned from her family

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
War ana cuniin. Baqti foqal baqti
Those women chose to hide the marriage and surprised when nigga bounces. If someone is tryna do qudbo siro you know hes just tryna hit nd run with no responsibility. They knew full well what they were getting into, as they were using the men for cash.

They deserve each other:yousmart:

Those women chose to hide the marriage and surprised when nigga bounces. If someone is tryna do qudbo siro you know hes just tryna hit nd run with no responsibility. They knew full well what they were getting into, as they were using the men for cash.

They deserve each other:yousmart:
True walahi, if you are using a nigga for cash that’s your problem, he’ll use you in other ways

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Don’t reccomend, my uncle did this and the wife skudird his kids on him, they became caasi :sass2:

Trending