Not open for further replies.
Tell us:-

1) the country/cities you have visited.
2) where you stayed
3) places/activities of interest you visited/did
4) how long were you there
5) how much it cost
6) useful tips

I'm planning a 2 week holiday in December and trying to get as many ideas early on.

I'm planning a 2 week holiday in December and trying to get as many ideas early on.

Great! Early planning is always good, you'll be set for that holiday, I wish you good luck!
Lemme answer your questions too :)

1) the country/cities you have visited.
I've visited multiple European countries, Africa and some middle eastern countries

2) where you stayed
I mainly stayed in hotels, but in countries where I have family or friends living there, I may crash a night or two with them, only cause we may have big plans for the next day. I don't like to give people extra burdens they don't need.

3) places/activities of interest you visited/did
I would always head to the beaches, if the country I was in had a sea, or ocean, we'd rent a boat and go scuba diving/snorkeling in the deep water. Also the downtown areas of many of these countries are quite a good attraction. You can also check out the landscapes on these beautiful countries; like their mountains and forests.

4) how long were you there
2-6 weeks depending on how I would plan it.

5) how much it cost
Depending on what country you're in, our dollar costs a lot over there. Its one of the positives from the horrible state our economy is in.

6) useful tips
EAT LOCAL FOOD.

Do not, ever, go to fast food places in these countries. While you're there, eat as much local food as possible. You can eat the free breakfast they serve at the hotel, but your main priority is to immerse yourself in their food. Eat food you won't be able to eat in your home country. If you're a picky eater, you need to stop being picky and try these foods.

Again:

EAT LOCAL FOOD.

If you work out regularly, I know this is going to sound bad, but don't try to find gyms and work out during your holiday. Lemme explain:

Your holiday is the time for you to relax and de-stress from all the work and busyness you've had all year. It's like mentally taking a detox. Spend these two weeks fully enjoying yourself. You'd be over stressing yourself trying to look for temporary gyms to work out in. The only main thing you have to be careful of is your diet of course. Don't eat like a pig! Take it easy and enjoy! Its only 2 weeks, you won't lose any of your gains, if you were careful about your diet and not getting injured.

Also one more tip. If you have a friend in one of those countries, link up with him/her. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you, plus they'll set you up for a good time. Once you're done your holiday, should that friend decide to take a holiday in your home country, make sure you do a better job than they did for you!

Could you be more specific about countries. Im trying to pin down a country and hotel asap. Thanks

ah over the years, I've been to Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, Sudan, Uganda, Saudi, UK, and the Netherlands for a short stay. Others I went to as a child, no point in mentioning them lol.

Btw your no zero days thread, keep it going :ehh:
Thanks! Hopefully more faraxs and xalimos can jump aboard soon :denzelnigga:

Netherlands, whereabouts? Activities you did?
I spent my short stay there in Amsterdam. I have a few family and friends down there, so they hooked me up and took me to all these restaurants, downtown and all these little places with weird names on them lol. I remember seeing Van Gogh's paintings in the museum over there :banderas::ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending