Uzbek militants trolling a gov sniper in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny: That was hilarious.

Dude holly shit ileen the whole Islamic world (except West Africa) are in this Syrian carnage :mindblown::ooh:
You have Uzbeks, Turkmen, Chechens. Somalis, Indians, Pakistanis, diaspora from Europe and NA all fighting for ISIS or the radical opposition.

Lmaoooo literally just fucking around while they're in a middle of a war :mjlol:

the laughter is killing me :dead:nacala dhimo isis scrum :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the savagery is just too much

laughing while being shot at

mayne my life is cushy alhamdulillah

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
haha that shit was too funny. Shits bout to get real 0-100 tho when that govt sniper calls in a airstrike from his Russian niggas.

In a military strategy these ragtag rebels are calling for death. The sniper will have the last laugh or has. I say that cause the sniper's unit now can position an artillery strike, a direct hit.

I've seen too many strikes like that on liveleak. Idiots making elementary mistakes, even for me who is not a soldier saw their mistake.

One time a rebel were filming and an artillery missed them by inches. They can see the barrel of the tank from afar getting lowered. One must know by now that there's a recalculation on their demise and idiot kept filming as a direct hit came in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending