Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan’s Beautiful Family

He’s older than that. Probs born in the 80s. He’s not young.

he’s around 35-37 born and bread in the UK.

Why do y’all think anyone older than 30 is FOB. Somalis came to the west late 80s that means the people from that time who grew up here are well into their 40’s now. Educated well informed and very much cultured. Unlike kids these days that make us shameful to be associated with.

Imagine your private parts splitting open 6 times!
Monkey What GIF
Scared Dog GIF
Naag Iska dhig. It's for the greater good

Why do y’all think anyone older than 30 is FOB. Somalis came to the west late 80s that means the people from that time who grew up here are well into their 40’s now. Educated well informed and very much cultured. Unlike kids these days that make us shameful to be associated with.
Where did I say he was fob. Show me?

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

:mjlol: Lol that only applies to somalis who were migrating to the UK and Canada around that time unlike US Somalis who didn’t migrate in droves until 93 two years after the war broke out

:mjlol: Lol that only applies to somalis who were migrating to the UK and Canada around that time unlike US Somalis who didn’t migrate in droves until 93 two years after the war broke out
It was actually 98 when they started excepting somali refugees in america (91-98 kids in america are mostly fobs, unlike uk and canada)

My dad was a student in america in the late 80s and the Government tried to deport all somali students when the war broke out so he left to canada......he waited till 98 when the US opened its doors and alot of Canadian somalis finnesed their way back in😂

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
May Allah protect his family from evil eye.

I am of the opinion that you should never reveal your children to the world while they are young. That means posting their pictures anywhere.
Facts bro there are hella envious people out there especially on the net

Trending

Latest posts