Using AI to detect Cat and Dog pictures, with Tensorflow & Keras./1

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Depends?

If you want to get into the AI research field, you need a PHD at least. As a hobby , you probably will be fine.
So college level math or high school? I see you used python, are there other programming languages beside python you need to know, if we say that python is that the main programming language is python? Like Matlap or matplotlib

So college level math or high school? I see you used python, are there other programming languages beside python you need to know, if we say that python is that the main programming language is python? Like Matlap or matplotlib
Python is used mainly due to Tensorflow and keras libraries. You could build it all from scratch but it would be alot more difficult.

Im going into a masters in machine learning/comp vision next year hopefully I can tell which languages are best. Personally its the concepts that matter before the language, understanding the math means you can bring forth solutions in any language.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Python is used mainly due to Tensorflow and keras libraries. You could build it all from scratch but it would be alot more difficult.

Im going into a masters in machine learning/comp vision next year hopefully I can tell which languages are best. Personally its the concepts that matter before the language, understanding the math means you can bring forth solutions in any language.
What's the name/title of your major

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Thanks for this, I am getting into AI facial recognition stuff. Am trying to do some AI stuff with Prayer Times for reminders etc etc